Pregnant - End

Zoro*

I am at my training room when the kids burst in and yell.
"Dad...what happened to mom?" Varuna ask.
"Why?"I ask him back.
"He is throwing up for almost ten minutes in the bathroom." He answered me.
I just laugh at him and continue my push ups.
"Dad..don't ignore me.."Varuna yells as Kaitaru only hold my small weights.
"Ok fine...oh by the way Varuna.. your mom told me you want to celebrate your birthday in your school right.?"
I ask him and they both nods at me.
"When would that dad?"ask Varuna.
"Well tomorrow is your school day so tomorrow around lunch so that your mom can cook."I said and they cheer.
"By the way when you wanted to exercise call your uncle Law."I said and they run to where Law was.
I wipe my sweat and wear my top then went to where Sanji was.
I saw him in the kitchen and I hug his back.
"Finished working?"he ask and I only kiss his neck and shoulder.
"Did the kids ask you something?"he ask again
"Yeah... pregnancy experience?"I ask him and he nods at me.
I just chuckled and held his belly.
"How would you know that I'm pregnant?"he ask me...again..
"I thought.."I answered and kiss his cheeks.
"I wanna check it later....Law is here right?" He said while cutting the carrots.
"I told them they will celebrate the fucking birthday tomorrow afternoon..."
"Without you there?"
"Yeah...I had work tomorrow...I will meet a new business partner at the central airport tomorrow."
"Oh...we'll be careful...I don't want my second born child grow without a father."he said as he turn around and lay his arms on my neck and I place my hands on his hips.
"I'm always careful Cook..."I said and now we're kissing.
He pull me nearer to him as I grip his hip a little where he moaned.
"Mom...Dad...stop kissing.."The twins yelled where we then put a stop and look at them smiling.
"You don't like your parents being lovey dovey?" Sanji ask them and there they were walk towards us and hug our legs.
I release Sanji and carry them.
"Mom..when you kissed dad..you must kiss us also."Varuna complain.
"Yeah.."Kaitaru agree.
"Well your dad was the first who is the owner of my lips."Sanji answered them and the twins were sulking.
"What?"I ask them and they look at me like they wanted to kill me.
"Then big bro..we must protect mom's lips..."Varuna answered and the two of them kissed Sanji in the cheeks and the lips.
"Hey....you can't do that..."I said and the two of them just laugh, also Sanji laugh.

Sanji*

The celebration of the twins birthday in school was fun for them as all their classmates and schoolmates are eating around playing games and happily talking to each other.
Meanwhile Varuna run towards me and hug my neck.
"This the best birthday I received ever..."he smile at me and hug me tight.
"Mom where's dad?" Kaitaru ask me while eating a lollipop.
"Oh...he have some work to do honey.."
"Well..that's him.."
"I'm here...you don't like me being here?" I ask him but he just ignore me.
"Being 8years old is so annoying..."Kaitaru said and left me with Varuna.
"It's okay mommy...I'm here and also with another one."he said sadly.
I'm so confused why but then he look at my stomach.
"Varuna do you know something?" I ask him but he just nod disagreeing.
I look at him change his mood into sad.

A/N PoV

After the party at the twins school Sanji went in the clinic on their house to consult about the behavior of his kids.
Also Law noticed about the changes and lead Sanji to examine him.
"Well Blackleg-yah the reason why your kids changed their behavior was you are pregnant."Law exclaimed giving Sanji the results.
"Well..Zoro also noticed it yesterday...he said I'm experiencing the behavior of a pregnant person." Sanji said
"Well....he knew it's coming...he knew you're a two months pregnant.... congratulations..."Law said and then stand.
"Yeah..thanks for that.."Sanji said and smile then left the clinic.

He went to his and Zoro's shared room and lay there thinking about the future of his kids.
Then a sudden blast of a door flinched him seeing his twins.
"Mom!!!!Big bro punch one of dad's men."Varuna shout and jump in the bed and on Sanji's stomach where it has an impact.
Sanji endure the pain and smile to his kid.
"Mom are you alright?"Kaitaru ask.
"Yeah..."he said and place Varuna on his side on rub his belly.
"Let's see..Did you punch dad's men Kai-chan?"
"Yeah mom.."Kaitaru sulk and cross his arms.
"Well.."he stand and when Sanji did... there's a blood dripping on his thighs where the kids shout to Law.
Sanji couldn't tell if the unborn child were die this easily but then he stumbled and lost consciousness.

Zoro*

I was in the middle of my meeting when the house called me.
"Yes.."I answer.
"Kumicho...it's an emergency..the madam of the house is on the hospital and the house is on chaos."one of my men called.
"What happened Mr. Roronao?"
"My husband is on the hospital Sir."I said and he look at me in concerned.
"What happened and husband?"Mr. Yachiro ask.
"Well..he is an omega and  pregnant with our second child."I reply and he nods at me.
"Well, we can continue this conversation tomorrow if it's an emergency Mr. Roronao."he said and I nod at him.
"Well Sir my men will accompany you to my first class hotel that I owned."I said and we shake our hands and said goodbye to each other.

I immediately went in the hospital where I saw Sanji laying in hospital bed.

I walk towards him where I saw Law checking him up.
"What happened to him?" I ask him.
"Well, Varuna wanted to tell him about Kaitaru punch your men but the kid didn't know about the impact he gave to his mother's belly and when Blackleg-yah stand I can see he is bleeding under that's why he is conscious."Law explained
"How about the baby?"
"Well, the fetus is safe and congratulations it hold tight to his mother."he said and then leave.

I walk beside Sanji and I can see that he is in pain.

"Dad..?" Varuna said as he hide behind his brother.
"Come here you two."I said and both of them run towards me.
Varuna was crying so I pat his back slowly to reduce his sniffles and hiccups.
"I'm...hic*..so..hic* sorry...mom is sleeping right now...it's my fault...dad.."he cried while hugging my neck.
"It's okay son... mommy is alright now..."I said and Kaitaru just look at his mother.

After a minute Sanji wake up and look at us.
"Hey...whay the three of you look so similar."he said and laugh.
"Mommy....I'm sorry .."Varuna yells as I transfer him to Sanji as both of them hug each other.
"It's okay baby.. mommy is okay now...and guess what.."Sanji said and both the twins look at him...
"What mom?"Kaitaru ask and Sanji shuffle his hair.
"You have a new baby brother or sister."he said and kissed each son's cheeks..
"Well..we know there is something in your tummy."Kaitaru said and sit beside Sanji.
"Well I'm happy to know that Kai-chan."Sanji said and laugh.
"Mommy I hope it's a baby sister so that me and big bro will protect her."
"Well..we can't confirm it from now but I hope the two of you will protect the baby no matter what as their big brothers.."Sanji explain them.
"Yeah..so you must be strong like me and smart."I said and they smile happily.