Heat II

Sanji*

"Mom...when can I celebrate my birthday in school?"Varuna ask me while I am cooking for lunch.
"Well honey...I tell daddy we must celebrate next week so that our Varuna will be happy right.."he answered and shuffle the little boy's hair.
"Mom..stop..you ruined my hair.."the kid laugh.
"How can I ruined your hair..they didn't even bothered.."I reply to my son.
"Because it's like daddy's hair."Varuna pout.
"Why don't you like your daddy's hair?" I ask.
"No..I like them..but some of my classmates laugh about it..They mocked me because I had grass in my head."Varuna said I looked at my kid and kneeled down to my son's height, I look at him with concern.
"It's not a grass, it's a gift that no one can take away from you."I said and Varuna smile at me.
"But big bro always protecting me and fight with the bully..one time he punch one of the second grader, he is bigger than us but he cry and big bro stand in front of me..then he said that if they touch me again,they will see the true blood of the next generation Yakuza.."Varuna spoke happily.
"So what do you mean... someone bully you and Kaitaru protected you..then he said that?"I was amazed and worried about them.
"Well mom..no need to worry.."Varuna said it to me and then hug me.
"Oh well let's finish the cooking because you will stay with grandpa Zef for a week."as I said that Varuna was so happy.
"Why mom...?"he then ask.
"Oh well..mom is on heat this day and dad doesn't like someone interrupt us so..he will send all the people here at the house to go home on their family for some vacation....so Varuna are you excited to go at grandpa's house?"I told him excitedly.
"Yup...then he will teach me how to bake again."The kid answered.
"Very good...then we will made your first recipe when you come back..is that okay?"
"Unn"he responded.

Kaitaru*

"Dad..I can feel mom is hiding something.."I ask dad, he was cleaning his three swords with my help.
"The two of you will stay with your grandfather today..so behave yourself and don't make a mess."dad answered,he changed the topic a bit mom,why would my father hide it also.
"But dad...mom is not that in the mood."I said again and he look at me seriously.
"What are you saying Kaitaru.?"Dad said and stand.
"I mean..that I can smell mom..like sweet.."I said that's when dad went in the kitchen leaving me.
I followed him and there I saw Varuna and mom cooking.
Dad directly hug mom at his back and smell his neck.
I can hear mom moan but not that very lustful.
I look at dad and he smirk.
"Finished that cooking...after they eat I will send them to Zef."he said and leave mom which look shock.
"It's too early dad..why?"Varuna ask but he didn't answer so I walk towards my little brother.
"Let's pack our clothes so that after we finished eating, we can head out to grandpa's house."
I said.
"Unn.."Varuna agree and now we head to our room and pack a one week sleep over.

Zoro*

After I left Sanji in the kitchen with the kids I call all my men to now head home and some of my trusted underlings to not disturb my room.

We finished eating at lunch and I bring my kids on their grandfather,Zef, Sanji's foster father.
"How's my eggplant's health?"he asked me as I moved the kids into the restaurant.
"He's on heat... Kaitaru can smell it...I know that, the kid is an alpha."
"Hmm..well he is born in a dominant one."Zef then laugh.
"Well..I'm off to go.."
"Bye-bye Dad.."the twins said and I left.
"Take good care of him.."Zef last request and I drove my car back in the estate.

Sanji*

I finished showering myself and wait for Zoro to come home after he bring the kids in dad's house.
I wear my lingerie with a beads lace at the back.
I know it's like a perverted design but Zoro like to look at it, it has a pair of bras that can fit in my body.
Zoro loves to see me cross dressing but I didn't like to wear girls stuff in front of everyone so I just wear it during my heat and our anniversary.
A knock surprised me and I now display my body in our bed.
The door opened and Zoro look at me with his killer eye.
He smirked and walk slowly towards me while looking at my body.
"You like what you see honey..?" I ask him and he just sit beside me and hold my waist.
He then gently rub his callous hands in my waist, my shoulder and my thighs as I hold back my moans.
"St-stop teasing me Marimo.." I said at him as I slap his hands on my thighs.
He then stand up and went to our wardrobe.
He then strip and look at me again.
But after that he only wear his tanked top and basketball shorts and went outside our room leaving me here in bed wearing a sexy outfit.
I was shocked but then he came back with a tray full of foods.
"Are you hungry Zoro?"I ask him and he nods at me eating the whole meal.
I just giggled for what my husband did...I thought he didn't want to do it.

After thirty minutes of eating he then went back to the kitchen and wash his dishes.

He went back in the room and strip his clothes and went in the shower.

I waited for only five minutes and he walk out in the bathroom only the towel on his hips and what I shocked was his member is standing.
"Love what you see cook?"he ask and I gulp and smile at him.
"Yeah... that's the reason why I had the twins.."I said and then he carry me and kiss my neck leaving some marks on it.
"Cook...you are the reason why I want to live this life.."out of the blue he said and lay me again in the bed.
He strip my lingerie and bra and then put his finger in my hole, I gasp some air and hug his shoulder.
"Ahhhh...Z....Zoro.."I moan as he added another finger.
"Love that cook..?"
"Yeah...I'm ready...put it in.."I said and he just smirk.
He then lay his member in my hole and push it inside.
I moaned for pleasure as he thrust it slowly.
"It's in cook..."he whisper in my ear and then he thrust slowly first and then went go faster.
I moan like mess.

We went for five rounds as I passed out,he didn't use the condom and every cum were injectrd it through my hole.

When I wake up the next day I was laying in bed with him, in his arm as my pillow.
I look at my fierce husband while his asleep.
He has a very handsome face with a scar in the eye.
I place my hands on his left eye, this scar was my first encounter of Zoro's enemy that trying to kill me.
Tears run down in my cheeks as I remember that day when he lost his left eye.
Now he can see with only one eye but the twins didn't question this.
"Oi cook why are you crying?" I jolt when I hear his rough voice.
He wipe my tears and look at me with blank expression.
"No,it's fine, I just remember something in your face..."I answered him.
"The scar in my left eye remains here as the proof that I am protecting you and the kids...I'm not blind Cook, I am the devil l of hell who will find a way to protect my family."he said and kiss my forehead.
"I love you Zoro."I said and hug him and he hug me back.
"I will do anything to protect you.. remember that..two people who try to get you from me was been killed and I'm proud of it."he said and kiss me in my head.
"Thank you..."I only said and then he got up and carry me towards the bathroom.
"I love you too Cook.."he answered.