Extra

Fifteen Years Later*
Sanji*

"Mom!!!where is my sunflower dress?" My daughter yelled at me while I'm at the kitchen.
"Find it Loulee.." my oldest son yelled back at her.
"Argh..I hate being the youngest."she said as she stump back to her room.
"Mom...I'm gonna be late.."Varuna said as he gets some sandwiches in the table.
"You must eat a proper breakfast Vurana.."I said and seconded by his big brother.
"Mom...I'm gonna be late...."he pout but sit down and put some eggs and bacon on his plate.
"You had a lot of time earlier Varuna but you prioritize the nonsense chatting with your girlfriend."Kaitaru answer him.
"You're just jealous bro..."
"No I'm not..."
"Stop you two...your not a good influence to your sister."I said and then that's when Zoro burst out in the training room.
"Why Loulee is not here?"
"She is changing her clothes."I answer my husband walked towards me and wrap his hands on my waist.
"Hey.. beautiful..."he teased as he kissed my forehead and lips.
"Mom...can you tie my hair just like you did last time.."Loulee exclaimed as she went down to the kitchen.
"Yeah sweetheart..come here.."I said and then I tie her hair.

This is my chaos family everyday.
Zoro is recently the Yakuza boss of Roronao clan but he wanted to retire if Kaitaru is ready to take the position but as my son is only on his college Zoro just being patient.
Well Kaitaru and Varuna is now 20 years old while my daughter Loulee is 15 years old, she is like me, gold hair with curly brows and blue eyes but fierce like Zoro.
My twins will be graduating next year and by the time they were both giving some practice to handle our companies but as I can to my kids, Kaitaru is the one who handle all the big companies that Zoro give to him and Varuna, I give him my three restaurants where he is handling it very good.
Kaitaru is now CEO and also Varuna while my sweet daughter is my spoiled one..
Zoro give her everything she wants but I limit her by that.

"Mom...were going now.."Kaitaru said as he kissed my forehead and so Varuna, Loulee hugged me tight and kissed my cheeks and so for Zoro but my twins didn't even look at their father.
"Daddy..were gotta go now.."Loulee exclaimed and her father just pats her shoulder.
"Be safe.."Zoro just said looking cold to his twins.

After the kids went to their school, I saw Zoro struggling of something.
"What are you doing?" I ask him, Zoro is now on his 40s but he is strong and just like the times when were young he always did it.
"The kids are growing up and I need to tie them as who they are."he said and just write something in the paper.
"Honey...let them be...I know that your twins are responsible for what kind of decision they had in the future."I tell him.
Zoro just ignore me and then stand up and hug me.
"This is the reason why I love you the most.."he then said and kiss me.
"I love you too..Marimo.."and that's how our love flowing and I hope my kids too.