Birthday Party

Sanji*

I was busy baking and cooking the foods that I will serve for my twins on this special day.
It's Varuna's and Kaitaru's eighth birthday where my father wanted to visit to see them.
It's been a years that Zef didn't see me, didn't see my son grow so he said he wanted to visit on their eighth birthday so that he can see how they grow and for Zoro, I don't even know who he's father was but I saw his step sister last month during Varuna's operation, her name was Perona.
Zoro didn't even mention this to his sons I don't know but maybe there is a reason he doesn't want his kids to know their grandfather.
I was now baking the cake of the twins when Robin-chan came and said she will help me but then one of Zoro's men called me to come in the library where Zoro's office.
I strip my apron and say goodbye to Robin-chan and went there.
As I walk nearer at the room all I can hear is yelling and angry Zoro.
Now I'm in front of the door and the man behind me is very nervous so I'm the one who knock and open the door.
Zoro look at me and the man who sit in front of him wearing a huge hat and a glamorous suit with a huge sword on his back.
Zoro approach me and kiss my forehead.
He look at me in the eyes with a frowned on his brows.
I place my palm on his cheeks and smile a little.
"It's okay..I'm not mad..tell me..who is this man?"I said calming him through whisper.
He look back to the man who's now looking at us.
"My father..the one who raise me after I left the orphanage."he said in calm voice.
I smiled at him And kiss his lips.
"Hello Sir..I'm Roronao Vinsmoke Sanji, Zoro's husband and the one who gave birth to our twins."I said confidently while holding my husband's hand for support.
The man look at me with his hawk eyes and smirk.
"So you're the one who knocked out by this alpha huh...well..I have no reason to argue with this moron."the man said.
"What did you say old man?"now Zoro burst out but I hold his hand.
He look at me but I just smile at him.
"Oh well..you can call me Mihawk..tell me Roronao Vinsmoke Sanji..are you happy being with this green head man?"he said while smirking.
I look at Zoro who's worried to what I will answer but he didn't look at me just a calm expression that I'm the one who can only read it.
I smile at his father and bow.
I look at him and said what I wanted to.
"Sir...we had a lot of experience in life,both of us has our own struggles,trials and goals but all of it we pass them cause it's me and Zoro..The first impression that comes out in my head when I saw him was my enemy...he is my rival in every way,to my friends the people whom I date when we were in school.He always bully me as I have a curly brows and also I was bullied by my own family, dad put me in prison when I was 10 accusing me that I make a mess towards the family reputation, I escape that hell and found a new person who help me on feet to stand and that's when I encounter Zoro, during our highschool days he is the one who always bully me, triggered my nightmare but when he is alone he always comfort me and that's when he knew my secret that I'm an Omega,after that incident he is the one who protected me...that to him there is no one who ever try to fight with me......on our college days my biological father find me to marry a woman that I didn't love but I have no choice to refuse an offer to a woman.. Zoro was very angry that time and find a way to stop the wedding he went on the event and stop in front of me...he kissed me in front of the guests,in front of my siblings, my father in front of my fiance, on her mother and siblings..that time they were all shocked and he smirked at me grabbing my wrist and we run from that wedding." I said and stop Mihawk look at me and Zoro where Zoro look at me and smirk.
"I didn't even know he is a son of a mafia, but when we both escape that wedding some of big mom's men search the both of us that's when I knew my soon to be husband was a powerful man. I laugh it at first but when the fight begin I saw how my man protected me....after the chaos we get married that no one knows..I tell my dad that I'm married when we went on his restaurant and he got angry and look at Zoro very angry...Zoro explain all the chaos that happened and he had no choice but agree to what happened...he knows that I gave birth to a twin boys..who's eight now, their names are Varuna and Kaitaru, Varuna was just like me with curly brows and blue eyes while Kaitaru was like Zoro, all of my husband's aspects is the copy of Kaitaru...Varuna has a low physical health that he needed an operation that's why we can't let him exert a lot of energy because of his weak body..."I continue and Mihawk was amazed.
"So you mean...I had a two grandson that's looks like this Idiot?" Ha said and I only smile and nods at him.

Then a sudden knock interrupt us,the door opened and saw Zef.
"Oh..is this Zoro's father?"the old man asked and laugh.
"Yup..that's my old man.."Zoro said and shakes his hand towards Zef..
"Well..I'm glad to know you.."Dad said and shakes Mihawk's hands.
"Mee too...I'm glad to know you and my son's husband."Mihawk answered.
"Well..we both don't know that this two got married behind our back right?"Zef said and laugh.
"Well..I don't care about that..I'm just here to see my grandsons."Mihawk answer him.
"I'm not finished at cooking so..maybe I can leave the three of you for a moment.?"I ask and Zoro kiss my forehead and nod.
I leave the two old man and went back to the kitchen.

Varuna*

Me and Big bro are now eight years old but big bro's mindset is like a 10 years old.
"Big bro...when we get old just like mom and dad what kind of person would you want to date?"I ask him and he look at me confused.
"Varuna..we can't figure that out...just focused first on your study and when the two of us were on our right age I give you an advice who you date were "Big bro said and hug me..
"Thanks big bro.."I said and then we went outside.

A/N PoV

After Sanji places all the foods in the backyard where the only people that invited were Zoro's men Sanji's close friends and their family.
Varuna is sad because there are no classmates or friends that came to their house unlike Kaitaru is okay.
Varuna asks Sanji about it.
"Mom..why there are no classmates or friends who came here at the party?"He ask.
"Honey.....dad doesn't like someone to know this house...would you like to party with your friends?" Sanji asks.
"Can we?"he ask .
"Yes...we can..I'll tell dad to have a party at your school."Sanji smiles and hugs his kid.
"Don't worry lil bro.. dad will be willing to accept your request."Kaitaru assures him.

All the parts of the Roronao clan celebrate the birthday of the twin and at night prior Sanji helps the maids wash the dishes and some of Zoro's men helps in cleaning the place.
Mihawk say his goodbye first and after that Zef did too.
Varuna and Kaitaru were now sleeping which Zoro bring them on their bedroom and put on each bed.
After that Sanji finished and went to him and Zoro's shared room.
He saw Zoro on his tank top and shorts with sweaty body.
Sanji avert his gaze towards his husband and strips his suits.
Only his boxers were left and a hand snakes on his waist.
"Stop that..you sweaty gorilla."Sanji said as the moss head kiss his neck and shoulder.
"How can I stop if the feast is here in my front."Zoro answer and Sanji turn towards him.
He places his hands on Zoro's shoulder and kisses him.
"I know this body is a feast in your eyes and yours is my desert but..let's just sleep tonight..."Sanji said and smile on his husband.
"Well...your heat is coming...that day I will banned all my men to enter this mansion and bring the children to Zef."Zoro blankly said and left Sanji, the blond was shock that he didn't even leave his place and look at his husband who's now close the bathroom door with a bang.