Danger

Zoro*

I left my wife and my son in the hospital because of the emergency in the auction I held.
It's only the person I don't like to see that makes a fuzz in my auction.

"Ma'am..were very sorry but.."
"No but as I wanted it now...you ruined my suit so I might take charge of this dress."the lady with an orange hair said.
"Hey.. what's you popping up?"I ask and he turn towards me.
"Oh..hi Zoro...I might say Kumicho of Roronao clan."
"Yeah that's me..Witch.."
"Attitude...wait I heard a news that you are settled in a family with a wife and a kids..I would like to meet them..."
"As if I will give you a permission after ruining my auction you money chamber."
"Well money is my strength and weakness...."
"By the way Nami why are you here.?"
"Well...I wanted to bought that staff which it is a staff from history that can gain thunder clouds and rain."
"Well if you wanted that why just face me and negotiate with me..."
"Well..I want to challenge anybody who want that but it is so expensive to risk my millions."
"Hayts...greedy old witch."
"Well that's me and Zoro I might visit you this week I want to see Sanji and the kids."
"We're in my hospital so just come..bring some flowers and fruits."
"Wait what?.. hospital?"
"Yeah...I won't tell you the details just go there if you want to ..gotta go...this not even necessary to risk myself to come here.."I said and rolled my eyes.
Nami just wave as turning back to the auction room.

A/N PoV

Sanji was sleeping in the bench carrying Kaitaru tight as the kid was sleeping also.
He then woke up when he sense something is wrong.
He then look from left to right but all he can see was Zoro's mens.
Sanji then stand carrying Kaitaru that's laying his head on his shoulder.
Then suddenly Marco open the operation room door and look at Sanji who's now looking at him.
"Hey...the operation is success...Varuna is now laying and recovering from what I see and look at him, he is a strong kid just like his parents."Marco said and then chuckled.
"Thanks for your help...I'm honored to trust you my son's life."Sanji said as he stroke Kaitaru's hair and smile at Marco.
"Yeah..well..we will bring him back to his ward when he wakes up."Marco added and bowed returning in the operation room.

Sanji went into the toilet to let himself pee while he holds Kaitaru but then when he open the door a sudden hand grab him.
He look at the person who grab it and it's no other than Zoro's stepsister.
"Oh my...it's you...hahahaha"she laughed at him.
"He didn't even tell dad about this..hahahaha."she added.
She didn't notice that Sanji press the emergency button on Kaitaru's watch which is attached in Zoro's watch to monitor his kids.
The Perona drag him outside the restroom and into the hallway where he she then stop.
Sanji look at where she looking at and he noticed a shadow of a man standing in front of them.
"Where do you think you're going dragging my wife and my son.. Perona?" Zoro stop her and slap her in front of Zoro's men and in Sanji.
"Zoro...stop.."Sanji said as he look at Zoro who's now with a dark stare.
"You never told dad about this."Perona said as she rub her cheeks where Zoro slap her.
"I don't care...I don't like you involving to my family...if I ever see you again...I promise you...you won't see Mihawk again."Zoro said as Sanji widen his eyes and look at him.
Perona just run while crying, all his men didn't even move on their position.
"Why did you do that?"Sanji said angrily where Kaitaru wake up.
"What?"
"Don't *what* me Zoro...you slap a woman..she is a woman?"
"Then..I don't care if she is a woman or a family to me..as long as nothing happened to you and the kids I would never touch her..but for what I've seen earlier she drags you laughing while you are struggling to hold Kaitaru is that what you called to be gentle with woman when they also brings you to danger?"Zoro said yelling at him,Kaitaru is now crying.
"Shhhh...baby it's okay.. daddy is not angry at you."Sanji said as he is now crying.
Zoro look at them and he had no choice but to hug them.
"I'm sorry Kaitaru...daddy is angry because of a stranger wanted to kidnap both of you and mommy."Zoro said as he kissed his son's head.
Sanji look at his husband where he knows why he did it.
Zoro look at him and kissed him.
"I don't like you risk yourself in front of your kids just to protect them...I want you rely on my ability...I want you to stay calm and just wait for me...I want you to protect them by protecting yourself and rely on me by protecting all of you."
"Yeah...I love you...and thank you for comforting us..and coming..but I don't like how you treat a lady."
"I don't care."Zoro reply and kiss Sanji again and all his men clear their throat.
Zoro look at them and all of them just look at away.
Sanji only giggle and Kaitaru look at him.
"Mom...can I see Varuna now?"Kaitaru said as he look at his parents.
"Yeah..we can see him.."
"But.. first you two must eat.."Zoro interrupt them and Sanji look at him.
"Yeah..let's go Kaitaru.."Sanji said and smile at Zoro who kissed him on his temple and the two left with Zoro's men where the moss head stays where he stand.
He turn around to see Marco leaning in the doorway of the operation room.
"He's great you want to see him first?"Marco said after the long silence and Zoro nodded.
The two went inside the operating room and theZoro saw Varuna laying in the hospital bed with lots of medical equipment attached to him.
"Well..as you can see..I'm monitoring him and for the time being he is stable..earlier he wakes up and tells me his mother and brother were in danger so I comfort him a little and go outside where I saw you in front of your sister dragging your wife and son."Marco told Zoro and the moss head look at Varuna.
"As expected to the twins...it happened one time when I lost Varuna and Kaitaru told me he was under the bridge with lots of gangsters taking drugs."Zoro smirks of what he said.
"So..it means the twins are connected in mind..they can see the others visual if they were far away from each other."Marco.
"Yeah...Does your dad knows about you got married and having children?"Marco added.
"No..and I don't want to."Zoro said and look at him.
"What if they will ask for their grandparents?"
"It will never happened."
"What if they ask for the past."
"I won't allow it."
"Zoro..I know you had a bitter past but are you sure you won't tell your kids about it?"
"It's none of your business Marco.."
"Well...okay..I call Law about the success of the surgery and he will set you back to the estate without knowing by everyone."
"Okay.."
After that conversation the two look back as the door open and saw Sanji with Kaitaru.

A month after the Operation*

Varuna*

Here I am laying in bed where all I can see outside the window was dad and Kaitaru sparing and fighting with a wooden Katana, because I'm weak mom don't want me to join them but dad told me that I have to be strong so that he will train me as much stronger than big bro, thanks to dad I'm motivated to be stronger.
"Varuna?"it's mom.
"I'm here mom...it's open.."I tell him and he then went inside mine and Kaitaru's room.
"How are you baby?"he ask as he rub my cheeks and kiss it.
"I'm fine Mom..I'm just jealous..I think.."I said and look at him but mom only smiled at me.
"A seven years old kid is jealous?..hahahaha..you don't have to be jealous with your dad and big brother..you know...your dad told me earlier that..I can teach you how to be flexible because he wanted you to be like me and him.."Mom chuckled.
"Is it because of my brows mom?".
"No honey.. your are the combination of a me and your dad..look at your hair it's him, look at your eyes and the brows, it's mine the smile it's mine."mom said and I laugh at him.
"Oi...the two of you..come down here at the backyard."dad scream outside and I look at mom who's smiling and kiss my forehead.
He then carry me and we went down to the back of the big house.
I saw some of dad's men doing some trainings the other cleaning their guns and swords and there was dad and Kaitaru soaked in sweat which me and mom doesn't like to see...it's true that big bro copy all of dad's from body, attitude and face that sometimes the parents in school ask if the three of us are brothers.
"Come Varuna..let's practice also.."mom said and I see him wearing leggings and a mid thighs long sleeve shirt with a short sleeve stretchable above it.
I laugh at him and now we sat in the wide mat.
He teach me how to split and many more then we both try to fight but mom is good at kicking..he didn't even use his hands..after the small practice dad set in the mat and look so angry but I know he wanted to play with mom.
"What do you want Marimo?"that's mom.
"I want to see how my wife fight with me in front of our children."dad said and get three wooden sword.
"Then come here Honey if you want a kick on your face."mom said and dad dodge his swords where mom kick him but lucky he escape.
Kaitaru sit beside me and watch how dad fight mom.
"I'm so glad the both of them play like that for a long time."
"Big bro...can you teach me how to handle sword..?"
"But what about your body..can you handle being tired..?"Kaitaru said with worried.
"I just wanted to try...It won't kill me."I said smiling at him and he then tap my head and nod.
The two of us went in the place where he and dad sparing earlier and he give me a wooden sword.
"You should do like this and then I will teach you some basic..tell me if you're tired hmm.."he said and now he started to teach me some basic.

Kaitaru*
After half an hour I can feel Varuna was panting so fast so I stop and look at him.
"Let's take a break."I said and Varuna nods at me.
At the bench I give him water and we watch mom and dad didn't finished yet...they were yelling..dad is now topless and mom had some ripped part in the shirt.
"Thank you big bro.."Varuna said as I pats his head.
"You must rely on your big bro...as I promise dad I will protect you."I said and we both laugh.
Then a sudden surprised hug land on us.
It's mom and now dad lifting mom with Varuna and me sitting in mom's belly.
"Daddy is strong..."Varuna yells as dad chuckled.
"Yeah....so did the two of you had fun?"mom ask and kissed me and Varuna's cheeks.
"Yeah... big bro teach me how to handle with swords."Varuna cheerfully said as dad walked all of us up the house.
He put us in a sofa where we don't leave mom's tummy.
"Sweethearts what would you like to eat?"
"I want onigiri.."Varuna yells again.
"Anything mom..I like all what you cooked."I suggest.
"Well..would you like to help mom cooked all of it?"Mom asked the both of us.
"Yeah..."we said and that's when dad approach with his three katanas.
"Woah..a real sword.."Varuna quickly jumped and hug mom's neck.
"This swords are the reason where the two of you are now here..got that.." dad said very proud.
"Why dad?" I ask him and he then places the katanas on the wall where it belongs.
"This is where me and your mom known each other,fell in love and brought the two of you in our life."Dad explain where mom smile at him and brush Varuna's green locks.
"Yeah...your dad is the most powerful Yakuza boss in this country and a greatest Swordman...he is the one who also help me find the all blue."mom added and kiss mine and Varuna's forehead.
"Well honey..we need to cook now as I know you are hungry."mom said and stand up kissing dad's lips and smile at him, dad then place mom's hand on his cheeks and kiss it.
"Go on..I just need a shower first."dad answer and walk away.