Overprotective

Six months later

Sanji*

It's been six months when we both knew I'm pregnant and every two weeks we wents to the hospital he owned for my doctor's appointment.
After that Zoro give some rules and told me that pregnancy is very dangerous and I must told him everything what I want and what I will do so that he will do it by himself.
But everytime I tell him it's just a light things to do he then growl which most of the omega felt weak.
I know it, because some of our close friends visit me when we tell them I'm pregnant and the others experience the same thing as mine told me that when an Omega is in the stage of pregnancy the alpha were overprotective and that's sometimes are annoying as they told me. I only laugh at first but now and then I can feel it towards me nearing giving birth to our twins boys. Yes, they are boys which gives Zoro happiness that he said to teach them how to hold a katana someday and I only smack him and he only smile at me.
When I was five months pregnant Zoro told me that we must now buy some baby stuff so that he can be at ease and that's what we did and I told him where we going to place it but he only smirk and said surprise.
I didn't even see the stuff we bought when we got home nor asking him where the things are but I know he know something about it, he's a Yakuza which I know he has a lot of properties.

I walk slowly into the bathroom when I sudden hear a growl behind me where he holds my waist.
"I told you to call me when you're going to the bathroom..what if you slipt."he said on his deep voice.
"I'm fine..it's just the boys always kick my bladder."I said and chuckled a little, he sigh and only helped me pee and he's the one who flushed it and held my waist for support to walk.
"My goodness...I think this two were going to be hyper when they go out."I said and wipes my sweat.
It is so hard for me ever since I was pregnant, more stretch marks, swelling ankles and eating habits.
Zoro is the one who's more restless because of my complaints every time I want something but it is his fault though.

At night prior*

Sanji wakes up in the commotion near the window of their room which he opened his eyes but feel drowsy.
"Zoro?"he said but no one's beside him.
Then a crash downstairs flinched him which he then feel nervous and hold his bumped.
Then Zoro open the door where Sanji again flinched and then he held his hands like grabby and then Zoro directly hug him tight.
"Cook.. listen to me."Zoro said and then look at him.
The blond look at him in question but then nod at him and listen.
"I know you are well-known in fighting but for your current situation you must hide for your safety Honey..can you do that?" I nod at him and he kiss my forehead.
"Someone's downstairs trying to kill both of us including our sons so you must hide in the bathroom, I call some of my men and other shigaraki to help me but please be safe."I nod at him and I went into the bathroom with his help and place me in the bathtub."
"Be safe and keep alive, me and our sons will wait for you here."I said with now tears shred my eyes.
"I will my love."he said and kiss me in my lips and in my baby bump."you two take care of momma when I'm gone."and then two kicks I felt which Zoro also felt. Then Zoro stand and went outside locking the door inside hiding me in the tub with curtains.
I wait and wait when a sudden bang flinched me.
"I know you're in there...open the door you whore.."a voice yelled outside but then a splash of swords heard and I know this must be Zoro.
"Are you okay in there Honey?"he ask me and I respond with yes.
After an hour and two minutes the door opened and I saw Zoro where I suddenly hug him tight.
He was bathing some blood which I feel I want to vomit, but I stop it.
He then carry me outside and place me in the near couch of our room.
He looked at me kneeling and held my other hand while he kissed the other.
"It's okay your safe now."he said to me but then a stranger pop out on the curtain where I scream my husband's name where he look at it and in one swipe he stab him but I fortunately the man slashed his right eye where I panicked.
He look at me with a smile and placed his hands on my cheeks.
"Let's go to the hospital immediately Zoro.."my tears are now continuously falling but my husband is just calm.
"It's okay..look at me..Sanji look at me."he said and I look at him. It's my first time hearing him calling my name.
"It's just minor injury...calm down."
"How can I calm down if I saw what happened to my husband in front of me.." I yelled at him which I think it gain a lot of energy.
Then someone rush on our current room. It was Law and the others I didn't even know.
"Wow..too late huh."Law smirk and the first he did was hold me in my arms with Zoro's help and lie me down in the bed.
He then checked me up and pats Zoro's shoulder.
"The babies are healthy and so blackleg-yah."he said where Zoro smirk.
"How about your eyes?"one of the robin haired woman ask Zoro where I felt jealous.
I can't even look at them.. they're good match.
And me..I'm just a guy who's in love.
"It's fine..I think he didn't even scared my eyeballs but I can't open it."Zoro said and the robin haired lady came closer to him and I saw how they were attached to each other.
"Let me check it."She said and placed her palm on Zoro's cheeks, that's when my anxious pheromones gone out.
They all look at me, especially my husband who walks closer to me and smiles."Don't worry my love..Robin is an alpha and I would never ever find another because I have you and the kids."he explained and chuckled.
"Let me bandage your wound Swordman-yah so that we can move out."Law interrupt us as I saw how Law clean Zoro's eye which I saw his wounds.
"I think Swordman-yah it will get scar for so long."
"It's okay at least nothing happeneds to the three of them."Zoro said at ease now.
"Well, were going to clean the mess here right now."the woman chuckled and gone out as Law nod at my man and the others too and left me with Zoro.
He then lean back and walk towards me and wipes my tears and brush my hair up to see my whole face and then he chuckled.
"Let's get out of here Honey."he only said and I nod of what I answer.

When I get out of our home, all the stuff there were now packed and put on the truck but some are left in the house.
I told Zoro that all of it must be bring and he nods at his men then put it on the other truck that arrived late.
Then he held my hands and lit a fire in my old lighter and throw it in the front door and then 'boom' a loud splash of explosion were heard far and that's the last time I saw our house burning.
Zoro then held my hands and help me ride our car and then seatbelt me, after that he went in the other side to drive it.
We follow the front car which is black and the other four is on the back with a two truck behind.
Zoro look at me and smile.
"You can sleep, I know you're tired of what happened, I will wake you if we arrived on our destination." I only nods at him and hold his hands interwind each other.
I hope this new home is as sweet as our old home.