Baby's Coming

Nine months of pregnancy*

A/N PoV

Zoro is helping his men on their training and he didn't want Sanji to see their training hall. All of the things there are too dangerous and that's where he trains himself to be strong.

"Kumicho!!" One of Zoro's underling yelled.
"Yes?"he answer
"When was Madam will give birth?" He asks
"Three weeks from now."
"Ohh.."some of his men said and they all laugh.
"Why?"he then answer.
"We are overwhelmed to welcome the next on your line,Kumicho you said their twins is it difficult to Madam to move with a triple size tummy?"
"Nah,would you ask?" Zoro reply with curiosity
"Uhm...my wife is now pregnant."he said
"Oh well congrats..do you like to take a break..I'm free to talk about it."Zoro said and all his men look at him.
"What, is there something wrong?" He added
"Kumicho is that you?"
"Oh, it's just being an alpha with an upcoming babies is too difficult where Sanji told me to be more soft towards you all because if I frowned everytime the kids won't come to me as they well scent my dominant self."
"Thanks Kumicho for your great time to us."
"Yeah....call all my shigaraki to go in main hall we had some meeting."
"Yes Kumicho."the guy bowed at him and leave.

Sanji*

It's my last month and Zoro left me in our room as he said he wanted to workout and he had a meeting so he left me with a little boy, he is the son of one of his shigaraki Robin-chan.
His name was Tony.
"Uhm..Madam how's your tummy?"
"My tummy,their great.."
"It's like a balloon."he then giggle.
"Tony do you want someone to play?"
"Me, of course but mommy doesn't want me to play outside because it's too dangerous."
"Yeah, it is that's why my husband didn't want me to leave our bed."
"You mean Kumicho.."he said with a smile.
"Yeah, so Tony did you go to school?"
"Yes and after that mommy was outside waiting for me."
They let children went to school how amazing.
"Is your tummy had babies?"
"Yeah..and they're coming out soon."I said and giggle.
"Wow... I wanna meet them."he excitedly scream.
"Not too early kid...go back to your mother now."it's Zoro.
Tony just pout and go out now screaming at the hallway and I laugh about it.
I look at my husband whom just let a kid move out of our room. He then look at me and sulk.
"What's that for?"I ask and he only went beside me and sit on the bed.
"I miss you."he said and rub my tummy, well I giggled and slap hi hands.
"Miss me you moron, it's only two hours that you were out there." I said but he only chuckled and nuzzle his head on my neck.
"I'm excited." He added.
"Yeah, to see both of them."
"I want to name them."
"So,what name do you have."
"Kaitaru the first born and Varuna for the last."
"How can you say that?"
"It has a deep meaning of life and I want to them to cherries every part of it, I want to the both of them to be strong, brave, respectful and knows what is right from wrong, loyal and most of all how to find a mate someday like their momma." That's the word Zoro blurted if he is serious. I'm surprised because it is seldom fir him to be like this.
"I want them to be respectful towards their mates, to females and elders, and eat my foods that I cook, don't leave the table if they can't finished it, I want to teach them also how to cook and you to teach them how to fight." I added and he then sit up straight.
"So Kaitaru and Varuna, I hope you don't make your momma cry and sad when I'm not in the house." He said and then stand up and help me to stand also.
The sweet Zoro came out this time that I will going to labor soon.
I love him so much.

A/N PoV

It's around midnight when Sanji feels that Zoro was not beside him so he wake up and he can see a shadow on the balcony so he call it.
"Zoro?"he said calling theam behind the curtain.
"Zoro is that you?"
"Yes I am darling?" That's not Zoro as he thought.
When the shadow walk near him he can sense that the man behind was huge to be Zoro's size.
"Who are you.."Sanji yelled in panick as he held his bloated stomach.
"I'm your darling am I ?"the man ask and get out of the curtain.
"Katakuri?"that's the word came out of Sanji's mouth when
a burst of a door opened.
"Get away from my wife."Zoro angrily said as he growl to Katakuri.
"Oh..is that so.."Katakuri smirk towards the other alpha.
"What do you want."Zoro growl now pointing his swords towards the huge guy.
"I want Sanji... you're the one who stole him from me."Katakuri answers where now he grabs Sanji's arm and locks him in the neck placing a sword on his throat.
"Come near me or I will slith his throat."
"Don't come Zoro..."Sanji said as he is now crying holding his bump by protecting it.
"See...your lovely Wife told you."Katakuri smirk as Zoro gritted his teeth in anger.
"Okay.. fine.."Zoro said as he put down his swords and turn around.
"What are you doing?"Katakuri ask Zoro but the Swordman didn't even look at him.
Sanji didn't even know what his husband doing...at that time Sanji felt betrayed and he didn't even know what to do,Zoro just turned him down and didn't even fight back to take him in the arm of this guy who's obsessed of him for so long.
Suddenly Sanji felt that the arms that held him losses the grip which he then had a chance to break through.
"What are doing Zoro?"he ask as he then stamp it's feet stronger in Katakuri's foot which it respond by a loud scream of the huge guy and then Zoro look back and raise his sword which he then try to wound him and after that Sanji run towards him and that's the time Zoro hug him tight and his other men and Shigaraki are now surrounded Katakuri.
"I'm sorry Honey...it's only the part the plan."he said to ease Sanji.
He then kissed Sanji's temple and look at Katakuri.
"You thought I don't care about you trying to get my wife... nonsense...I hope your mother wouldn't be mad at you as if she can see you again." At that moment all his Shigaraki seize Katakuri, Robin tie his hands on his back, Kid force him to kneel and the others drag him out of the couples room.

After the chaos Sanji feel something leaking on his pants which he looks at it.
His eyes wide open as he knew what it is and by that time he then feel some contractions which it is more painful than some random he feels on his past months.
He look at Zoro who seem to notice it and they look at each other.
"I-i think the babies are coming.."he then blurted as Zoro just look at him in calm.
"Zoro are you not happy?"He asked as now tears were falling down on his cheeks,Zoro just wipe it and carry him bridal style into their bed.
The blond was confused of what Zoro's doing but just obeyed his husband.
Zoro pull the blond's pants and get some exchange on his closet and place it again, he then bath the blond with a cloth towel and change his clothes in to something comfy and then Zoro went in the bath and take some quick shower.
He called Law and the guy just went into their room and he told Law that Sanji is going to labor and by that time Law help them downstairs and went into the Hospital.
Zoro called Robin to bring the clothes that were packed earlier before Sanji is going to labor just in case of emergency and now Sanji is lying in the hospital bed and his clothes were changed into a hospital gown.
Zoro was there holding his hand whispering on his ear about some sweet words for him to stay calm.
And now the midwife is there.
"Child when I say push, push harder hmmm so that it's easy for you to let them out."the lady said with a smile where Sanji smile also and nods at her.
"Now Child push!!!"
"Argghhhhh" Sanji said first and again.
Zoro looks at him while he can know how it is painful as the blond grips his hands harder as if it's going to break.
"It's okay Cook...you can do it... Kaitaru will gonna see us.."he said and then kiss Sanji's forehead.
After an hour of struggling a small voice can be heard inside the room and that's when Sanji feel relieved at first.
"It's a boy....welcome him child.."the doctor said and give his first child at him.
"Oh look honey he has your hair and eyes..."Sanji said as he kiss Kaitaru's nose.
"Yeah and eyebrow..."Zoro said and chuckled.
"I can see the second one...are you ready to push?"the doctor ask him and he nod.
He give his first son to the nurse and then again ready to take an action.
"Argghhhh....I c-can't take this anymore."Sanji said as he struggled to breath.
"No..you can do it... you're strong..."Zoro answer him.
"One last push child..."the doctor said and then Sanji push again and by that time he feel he wanted to collapse but he can't hear his second son crying so he look at Zoro where he can see that Zoro's eyes widen and like it was hurt.
"Honey....what's happening?"he ask but Zoro didn't answer.
"Zoro...what happened to Varuna?"he ask again but only the moss head guy just look at him as if he wanted to cry.
"What is happening?"he ask again but Zoro held his face and kiss his lips.
Than the moss head guy look back at the doctor and ask.
"Can I revive my son?"that's when Sanji wanted to see Varuna.