𝟹. 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

A week later

Feylani's POV

"Nah you wanna talk allat shit right??" This bitch named Alisha yelled as she came out of the school yelling at me.

"No one was talking shit about you!!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I don't got friends to talk shit abt you I thought, but.. thats embarrassing to say out loud.

"I wanna get that with you" she put her hands into fists. People started to surround the area. I'm not even in the mood for this. I sighed, and slowly took off my backpack, and put my messy curly hair into a bun.

She took her bag off as well, and threw a punch, but I ducked making her miss.

I grabbed her hair, and dragged her to the floor, but because of how heavy the girl is I fell with her. I quickly got on top of her punching the shit out of her face as she grabs my hair.

Jahseh's POV

"Vro look at our old school, theirs a fight." I pointed, and tapped Ski.

"Oh nahhhh we should check it out." Ski replied.

I turned right into the parking lot, and parked the car.

Feylani's POV

As I continue beating the bitch up I felt someone separate me from her body, she tried to get up, but I kicked her back down knocking her out.

"OUUUUUUUU." Everyone yelled.

"WHO THE FUCK IS HOLDING ME!" I yelled kicking my legs.

"Is that X??" I heard people mention.

Who the fuck is X???

The person dropped me, and turned me around.

Oh..Jahseh .

He put both of his hands on my shoulder, and looked into my eyes.
I got so lost in them, and zoned out.

"Feylani what were you thinking." He pushed my hair out of my face, snapping me back into reality.

I didn't respond back.

"Just come with me to the car." He pulled me with him.

"I don't need help.." I mumbled.

He sighed.

"Just come with me. Please..."

The teachers and principal came running outside mad late.. Everyone scattered around, and Jahseh just dragged me by my arm to his car.

He opened the car door for me, "get in"

I just obeyed and got in, and he sat in the back seat with me.

"Ski, drive." He demanded this other boy in the car.

"Ughhhhh why I gotta drive damn." The boy responded.

Jahseh, ignored the boy.

"Feylani, what's up wit you?" Jah asked.

"Nothing." Responding, but not looking at him, instead I look at my "Alone" cut.

He sighed, "you can tell me anything."

"I don't..know you..." I responded.

It was just silent in the car.

Why am I in here.

Jahseh's POV

This girl so hard headed.