𝟹𝟷. 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

Jahseh's POV
3:30am

I couldn't sleep. I felt like shit. Her words just kept repeating in my head.

"How many times did you do some shit to hurt me??"

"Your anger gets in the way of yourself!"

The pain in her voice. This is why I didn't want to cuff her. I knew I was
gonna hurt her.

"What the fuck is wrong with me man." I mumbled.

I got up, and left my bedroom, heading to the guest room where Fey was sleeping.

I opened the door, and looked at her as she was deep asleep.

I went closer to her, and tapped her.
"Fey."
No response.

I tapped her harder.
"Mama."

She groaned, "leave me alone Jah."

I sighed. "I'm sorry ma, talk to me. I miss you."

She glared at me and then looked at her phone, "do you not see what time it is? I don't wanna talk to you Ricardo."

(If y'all don't know Jahs full name Is Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy)

"You talkin to me right now though." I smirked at her then took the blanket off her.

"Jahseh stop this isn't funny. I don't fuck with you right now." She slowly got up trying to get blanket from me but I kept moving it around.

"Jahseh stop!" She raised her voice.
I just thought it was cute, n funny.

She groaned in annoyance.

"Cmere." I grabbed her by her waist, and pulled her to me, then smashed my lips against hers.

Feylani's POV
I pulled away.

"Jahseh my teeth isn't brushed right now."

He kissed his teeth, and ignored my statement, starting to kiss me again.

He put his hands in my pants and started to rub my pussy through my panties, making me moan throughout the make out session.

I pulled away, and moaned softly as he put my panties to the side, and played with my clit. 

We looked at eachother, and I felt as he flicked my clit, and twisted it.

"I want it." I moaned, continuing to hold the eye contact.

"Repeat that." He smirked.

I groaned, then moaned as he put a finger in me.

I never been fingered while standing up.

I rolled my eyes back, as he went faster."I-I said I want it."

He then stopped, and pulled my pants, and panties down.

....

Feylani's POV
9am

I woke up to the sound of Jahseh's loud ass alarm.