𝟷𝟼. 𝙸𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚎

Feylani's POV

it's been 2 days, and I decided to stay at Tina's place

it's been 2 days, and I decided to stay at Tina's place. She lives with her sisters, but currently they aren't home. I've dyed my hair black to kinda match Jah cuz you know he got black hair.

"Have you visited Kj since you know?"

I shook my head no. My mind was all on Jahseh. He's been sent to jail for 2 weeks.
They would have sent him in for a year or 2, but because they actually found out about my parents, and found out he actually helped me they are giving him another chance. But. I have to go to school when he gets out.

And the whole murder situation?? It's allegedly, so they don't know because there isn't no true evidence they just blamed him because it's Jahseh .

"Do you wanna visit him now?" She asked me again. She's been bothering the fuck outta me about Kj. She's been very weird lately.

"Sure I guess" I spoke and got up to go change.

After I finished, she was already dressed herself.

"Alright let's go." She smiled, and I gave her a fake smile back.

I got into the passenger seat, and I looked out the window as she pulled off and started to drive.

"I miss Jahseh so much." I spoke almost about to cry.

She sighed heavily, "Why you so worried about him?"

"Because I love him Tina! Damn." I snapped, then sniffed.

"I don't fucking like Kj, I don't even wanna see him, but we already going so fuck it." I continued on, with tears running down my cheeks.

She stayed silent.

"Do you know if Jahseh loves you back though? With all he has done?" She asked, and I turned my head to look at her, and gave the biggest stankiest face.

I closed my eyes, and breathed in and out before responding.

"I didn't tell you, but Jahseh did tell me he loves me like almost a week ago. I didn't say anything because at the time I had feelings for Kj." I said.

"Oh. Well then go for Jahseh girly." She responded.

I groaned in my head.

At the hospital

"Can we see King Jr Williams?" Tina asked the desk lady.

She nodded her head. "Second floor, 236." She spoke, and Tina thanked her before going ahead to the elevator.

It was silent in the elevator. Kinda awkward too but I didn't give a fuck cuz fuck Tina. For now maybe.

We stepped out, and made our way to find 236.
"It's right here!" I semi yelled out making Tina turn to me.

I opened the door slowly, and he looked over to our direction as we both walk in with our loud ass shoes.

"F-Fey w-what are you doing here?" He stuttered, and I started to feel bad.

"I'm just here to check up on you." I spoke, as I approached him slowly.

"What about, you know who." He replied.

"He's not gon do nothing I swear, I just wanted to apologize. Uhm he's crazy." I chuckled slightly. I just loveeeeeeeee the craziness of Jah.

"Yeah, veryyyy crazyyy." Tina exaggerated.

Kj nodded his head, he looked kinda fucked up, I can tell Jah probably was torturing him before he tried to kill him.

Back in the car

Before I left the hospital, Kj had told me he wouldn't snitch, because he was scared one of Jahs friends might just try and kill him again.

AND I HOPE. Kj don't snitch or else I'll kill him myself .

"That nigga looked fucked all the up!" Tina stated the obvious.

"I know right." I laughed a bit.

"Why are you laughing?" Tina side eyed me while she should be looking at the fucking road.

I didn't answer her question because I don't think I should be explaining my actions.

Back at the crib

I walked in, and immediately went upstairs ignoring Tina, and her sisters.

"What's wrong wit ha?" I heard Bianca asked, which is one of Tina's sisters out of 3.

"Ion even know.." Tina responded.

I closed the door, and went onto my phone dialing the prison number.

"Hello, this is Broward County Prison who are you looking for?" Some lady answered.

"Jahseh Onfroy." I answered.

"Alright, you will be transferred to him." She spoke, and the waiting music started to play.

15 minutes later

I was already half a sleep before I heard a hello.

"Yo Fey" I heard Jah call my name.

"Jahseh?" I said confusingly.

"Yes mama it's me." He kinda laughed making me grin so hard.

"I miss you soo much Jah Jah."

"I miss you too Fey, I think about you too often. You're stuck in my head." He said, I can hear him smiling through the phone, and I smiled.

"Whatchu been up to?" He asked.

"I wanna run away." I accidentally spit out.

"Why is that mama?" He questioned.

"I can't stand it here Jah, I can't stand Tina." I whispered the last part kinda.

"I thought you guys were close?" He responded, and I sighed.

"We are but she's just aggravating me." I whined.

"It's okay mama, you gonna be with me soon, alright?"

I hummed in response.

_____

After 30 minutes of talking they made me and Jah end the call, and I drifted away to sleep.

_________________

Vote pls 🌚👅