𝟺𝟶. 𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚜

Feylani's POV
7:40 am
I already took my shower and got dressed. Wearing a short grey fitted dress with a white crop knit sweater.

"Damn you straightening ya hair?" Isaiah asked me coming into the bathroom.

"What does it look like.?" I rolled my eyes.

"My bad damn." He put his hands up, and left the bathroom.

I hummed in response.

...

8:50 am
I finally finished and cleaned up everything else.

I turned around, and looked back in the mirror looking at my ass.

"It just keeps gettin fatter." I whispered to myself, and smile.

I made sure everything looked good like my lip gloss and especially my lashes because I don't want them crooked. I haven't wore them in a minute.

I got out the bathroom, and went to my room and got a purse and placed the items that I need inside.

I went downstairs, and Isaiah and Stoke was already ready.

"Finally, we was waiting for you" Stoke said. I just nodded my head.

"Damn, you look fine as fuck." Isaiah licked his lips, and pulled me into a kiss, making me kiss him back as well.

"Yeah thanks." I responded

"Can y'all hurry the fuck up"

I side eyed Ski, and we followed him to this big ass carpool van.

"Y'all niggas so extra.. we could use a regular car." I stated

"This better" ski said as he went to the driver's seat.

Jahseh's crib
I watched as Jahseh and his new girl walked into the van, and the bitch was giving me a dirty ass look.

Jahseh's POV
I walked in, and seen Feylani looking beautiful as fuck. I couldn't help but stare, and accidentally making eye contact with her.

Going to six flags
10:15am
Isaiah just kept trying to make out with me, but I seriously didn't want to.

"Isaiah please.." I lightly pushed his head away.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing.." I mumbled not looking at him, and still on my phone.

He turned my face to face his,
"You've been actin different lately."

"I haven't.." I responded

"Obviously you not finna notice.. Since you went to that appointment with Jah you been actin like you don't fuck wit me no more!" He whisper yelled.

"I'm just tired. You know what I'm going through." I turned away and looked at the window.

He sighed loudly.

I rolled my eyes, and turned to look back at him, and I kissed him passionately.

"Sorry for actin distant." I muttered.

He smiled looking away.

I always be makin him fold.

"Jahseh!" I heard that girl laugh.

"Stoppp boy."

I took a deep breath, because I was so close to telling her to shut the fuck up.