𝟺. 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎

Jahseh's POV
During the night

"Feylani you falling asleep??" I ask her as I could tell she keeps dozing off on the couch.

Me and her was watching a show.

"Nah, I'm good." She spoke tiredly.

"Don't lie to me, I can hear it in your voice." I got up and got a better look of her.

"Feylani, yo eyes closed, cmon let's go to sleep." I helped her get up.

"Where am I gonna sleep..?" She asked in a tired voice, while rubbing her eyes.

"With me."

Feylani's POV

I looked at him in shock.

"Sleep with you??" I questioned

"Yes with me.. You'll be fine." He reassured me.

I just nodded my head, and he put his arm around my neck, and we walked upstairs together.

I feel like he likes me.. I mean he's attractive, but I don't know.

He opened his room door, and we walked in. He laid on the bed, and I just stood there.. He gave me a hand motion meaning I should get on the bed with him.

I slowly got onto the bed, and I laid next to him.

"Do you like sleeping alone?" He asked.

"No, not really, I guess." I responded.

"I don't like sleeping alone." He said, and slowly wraps his arms around me.

For some reason, I felt safe .. I closed my eyes and started to doze off.

Jahseh's POV

I started to hear slight snores from her, and I smile, and close my eyes as well.

______________
THE NEXT DAY

It's the next morning, and I still have my arms wrapped around Fey. I start playing with her hair a bit because it's so nice, and soft, and it smells so good.

"Stop playing wit my hair." She groaned.

"Na, it's fun to play with ma." I continued to play with her hair.

She let out a loud sigh.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop." I laughed.

I got up from the bed, and stretched.

"Yo Fey, you wanna brush your teeth with me?" I looked at her as she still laid on the bed.

"Yeah sure, why not." She yawned.

Feylani's POV

I don't even know why I'm doing this..

I followed Jahseh to the bathroom, and he took his tooth brush out.

"Oh shit, let me get you one." He remembered, and he opened a drawer revealing a brand new tooth brush, and he handed it to me.

"Thank you." I thanked.

After he used the tooth paste, he handed it to me, and I put some on my tooth brush as well, and I placed the toothpaste from where he had got it from.

We both started brushing our teeth and Jahseh put one arm around my neck, and he brought me closer to him.

This nigga is mad touchy.