𝟺𝟽. 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

5 years later
Omniscient

"Onyx be careful of your sister!" Feylani yelled at Onyx as he kept jumping around to his fathers music.

"But mommyyy." He whined, "daddy is always jumping, I wanna jump too." Onyx spoke in his tiny voice.

"Okay, but watch out for Jahlani."

Feylani had Jahlani 2 years after Onyx. So she's 3 years old.

The music stopped, "mommy what was you and daddy doing last night?" Onyx asked.

"Whatchu you talkin bout boy." Jahseh came into the living room.

"Daddy were you hurting momma?"

"Ye I hear stuff." Jahlani spoke softly.

"No you didn't! You were sleep, I heard it!" Onyx argued.

"Onyx what did you hear?" Jah asked

"I heard mommy saying-" he paused, "can I curse?"

Jah and Feylani looked at eachother and Jah grew a smirk on his face.

"Say whatchu want." Jah sat down right beside Fey.

"I heard "oh fuck, daddy stop, oh shit." He said making Feylani's jaw drop.

Jahseh bursted our in laughter.

"Are you okay momma?" Onyx looked at her with a concerned face.

"I'm perfectly fine baby, me and your dad." Feylani glanced at him. "Was watching a movie." She smiled.

"Oh okay mommy."

"I told you to keep it down." Jah whispered in her ear.

Feylani just wanted to slap the fuck outta him.

Jahlani started crying bringing both Jahseh's and Feylani's attention.

"Why you crying baby girl." Feylani got up to pick her up.

"You hungry?" Fey poked out her bottom lip.

"Mm mm" she shook her head.

Feylani sat down again still holding her.

"Your belly." Jahlani pointed out.

"What about it babygirl?" Fey smiled.

"Itz a wittle big."

"That's because mommy is growing a baby." Jah took Jahlani from Fey.

Jahlani gasped "a bebe"

"AGAIN?" Onyx yelled.

Yes Feylani is having ANOTHER CHILD can you believe it?

But what happened to Tina, Stoke, Isaiah, Trippie, Gazzy, Cynthia, Geneva, Bianca and Feylani's parents?

Tina and Stoke moved to New York.

Isaiah, he found himself a woman. Feylani and him still are best friends.

Trippie, and Gazzy both continue to make music with Jahseh and Stokeley.

Cynthia still in misery, especially hearing that Jahseh and Fey have 2 kids with each other.

Geneva changed her life around for the better, and is going back to school to become a teacher.

Bianca apologized to both Feylani and Jahseh, and she is becoming a better person as well.

Lastly, Feylani's father died, and her mother rots in jail for life.

Although there were many ups and downs with Feylani and Jahseh making it a very toxic relationship, but they never gave up on eachother. They knew that they belonged to eachother.

Sometimes if a relationship is toxic, it's just the way it's supposed to be.

THE 👏🏿 END 👏🏿
______________________
I'm not encouraging a toxic relationship yall😭. Anywho, yup that's it, lowkey rushed but-

I hope y'all enjoyed this story though 🤍 I might make another story somewhere next year sooo stay tuneddd.