𝟸𝟼. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎?

The same night.
Jahseh's POV

I helped her get out the bath, and put a towel around her.

"You feel better?" I kissed her cheek and looked at her through the mirror.

She nodded her head, "I'm ok."

I sighed, and hugged her, tightly.

"I'm never gonna forgive myself for what I did. You don't deserve me, you deserve someone way better Fey."

"Don't say that Jah." She pulled away from the hug, and looked up at me, as she placed her hand on my cheek.

A tear ran down her face, and wiped it off.

"Don't blame everything on yourself, we are both broken Jahseh, we were meant to be. Everytime we fall out, we end up coming back together. Yeah we're toxic but I think that's how it's supposed to be." I didn't even realize a nigga was crying until I felt her wipe my eyes.

We kissed, but all I can think of is how much pain she feels right now, especially about what happened. But then she's tryna to make me feel better.
___________
Everything was now settled, and me and her was at peace cuddling, but not able to sleep.

"You know what I just realized?" She asked, speaking softly, looking up at me.

"Hm?" And I looked back at her.

"Your hair." She smiled slightly. "You dyed it."

"You just noticed?" I chuckled.

"Yes, I was right I knew it was gonna look fine as fuck on you." She closed her eyes and pulled me closer.

"You know that new song that's you made.." she opened her eyes again speaking against my chest.

"What? I don't wanna do this anymore?" I questioned.

"Mhm, can you play it for me. I never listened to it."

I grabbed my phone from under the pillow and went onto the song and played it.

Feylani's POV
I cried, I didn't know if I was sad, or happy, but all I knew was the song was really beautiful.

"Jah" I sniffed, "who'd you make this song for?" I looked at him.

"For you." He replied licking his lips then kissing my forehead.

"Did you like it?"

"Of course I did." I smiled. He just knows how to make me feel better.

Jahseh's POV
I watched as she dosed off, and I smiled. Im glad we on good terms.
_____________
Y'all Ik this is mad short 😭😭.
But sorry for any mistakes or sumn, I make a lot 🌚.
Vote and comment pls 💕