𝟷𝟸. 𝙷𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚎

Feylani's POV
1 week later
12:05pm

Jahseh had finally given my phone back, and I've been texting, and calling Kj on the low.

"Wait hold on hes coming." I whispered into the phone, and hung up on Kj.

Jahseh opened the door, and I see those same two females from like last week.

"Leave the room." He demanded me.

I mugged him, "you could of said please or something."

"Feylani just get the fuck out." He gritted his teeth, and the girls laughed.

I just got up, and hardly nudged the brown haired girl as I was leaving his room.

I heard her scoff like she owns shit.

"Don't worry about her." I heard Jah say. He's such a fake. He changed so much.

I went downstairs and called Tina, and she picked up immediately.

"Heyy gurll what's up." She said, happily smiling through the phone.

I sighed, and frowned in the camera.

"What's wrong stink stink." She frowned as well.

"It's Jahseh." I huffed.

She groaned in annoyance, "what he do noww.?" She asked.

I was about to speak, but I started hearing moans coming from upstairs.

"Oh my gawddddd." I rolled my eyes, and made my way to the dining room.

"What?" She asked.

"I hear moaning and shit, I can't fucking stand this." I spoke on the verge of tears.

"This boy Jahseh bro." She sighed.

"But anyways as I was trying to say before." I sniffed. "I was in me and Jah's bedroom, and he told me to get the fuck out, and I saw that he brought the same two white bitches from last time, and I knew exactly what he was gonna do with them." I ranted.

"Last time?" She asked.

"Well.. Yeah but last time they ain't fuck he kicked them out because he was taking me out for breakfast" I explained.

"Ohhh okay, but if I were you I woulda beat Jahseh's ass, you have too much patience." She shook her head.

I silently started crying, "he's just playing with my feelings bro." I sniffled. "I never even liked him for real for real when I first met him. Well...I mean.. I did, but like I didn't want to like him.. But he was actually so nice, and caring at the time."

"It's okay, but you want me to come over?" She asked.

"Yeah, please." I started to wipe my tears.

"Alright imma be on my way, stay strong for me boo." She said, and hung up.

10 minutes later
12:35pm

I lifted my head up at the sound of the doorbell.

I got up, tiredly and opened the door revealing Tina.

"Ouuu girl you look a mess." She widened her eyes.

"I know." I chuckled, and I closed the door as she walked in.

The moaning started to continue again, and the loud backboard bangs as well.

"Ewwwww" Tina said in disgust.

"I know. This is the first time he has fucked somebody while I'm here." I said.

"He so wrong fo dat, and y'all share a bedroom too." She shook her head.