𝟸𝟻. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎

Jahseh's POV

The doorbell rang, and I got up quick going to the door and opening it, looking at Isaiah, and I grabbed the front of his shirt.

"How the fuck did she get kidnapped when she was around you."
I looked at Isaiah as he couldn't even say a word.

"Aight Jah chill." Stoke separated us, and we went to sit down.

Stoke put his hands together, "aight Isaiah tell us what happened."

Feylani's POV

"LET ME GO." I moved around as Kj kept a hold of me as we were going into this trap house in the middle of no where.

"Stop moving so much lil girl." He spoke grabbing me harder. He sounded much different from Kj.

"Who the fuck are you!" I yelled, and he placed his hand on my mouth, and his other hand held me tight.

"Kj's brother." He spoke laughing.

What.. they look similar..

I looked back at his face and I did notice some change. No wonder why Isaiah couldn't tell who he was.

We went inside the trap house, and I looked around seeing people smoking, and drinking.

It smells like shit, they don't shower or sumn???

"YO KJ." His brother yelled, and Kj came from the kitchen, and looked at me.

"Damn why you holding her like that. Let her breathe." Then his brother slowly let me go, and I went running, I was bolting. Until when I looked back, some random dude in front of me caught me.

Kj, and his brother caught up to me, and all I remembered was me getting tased, seeing black dots everywhere.

Jahseh's POV
As everyone got in the car I quickly pulled out the drive way, and drove fast.

"Yo Jah don't crash dis whip." Stoke said making me grit my teeth.

"Isaiah vro you're fucked!" I yelled. I should've beat this nigga the first time.

"Nigga I said I'm sorry! Fuck you want me to do! You not the only one that's mad about Feylani getting taken." Isaiah responded, and Ian say shit back.

_______
We got to Kj crib, and I saw that the house was covered in boards.

"Shit" I mumbled.

I started playing with my dreads. "Ion think she here...Isaiah try callin her or something."

"Mane we coulda tried that the first time." Stoke face palmed.

I didn't say nun. Because I know he right.

Kj's brother POV

I put my hand in that girls pockets and grabbed her phone and saw that some nigga named Isaiah was callin.

"Man who the fuck is Isaiah??" I mugged the phone.

I picked up, and the nigga started talkin up a storm.

"Yo Feylani is that you?? Hello Fey speak."

I started laughing, "your lil girl is knocked the fuck out."

"Who the fuck is that!" I heard another nigga in the background.

Jahseh's POV
"Who the fuck is that!" I shouted, and I grabbed the phone from Isaiah.

"Whatchu doing to my girl bitch nigga." I spoke through the phone.

"Noting. Nothing yet." He cackled.