𝟹𝟺. 𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷

Feylani's POV
2 weeks later
Jahseh's Birthday
7:30am

"What would Jahseh likee." I tapped my chin.

"He loves chains." Tina responded, paying attention to the road.

I groaned, "I don't have money for that!"

"Just use his." She shrugged.

"Yeah use his own money for his OWN birthday gifts."

She laughed. "Okay maybe it does sound wrong.

"Girl! You're older than me by like 2 years. You should already know it's wrong." I shook my head.

"Anyway, so we go get the cake-"

"It's too early to get the cake." I interrupted her.

"So where the fuck am I going?" She looked at me, and then pulled over.

I sighed.
"Maybe we should get that chain.." I looked at her and smirked.

"But! I'm hungry first."

"Girl ain't you just eat like 20 minutes ago before we went out." She looked at me crazy, and started driving again.

"I'm eating for two." I rubbed my stomach.

"HOLLON!" She swerved almost crashing the car, and my shoulder hit against the car door extremely hard.

"Damn girl you wanna kill me and my baby?!" I yelled rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It just caught me so off guard." She apologized, and rubbed her forehead paying more attention on the road.

"You're tellingg me that you're pregnant?"

"Yep." I responded.

"I told Jah not to ruin your innocence.." she mumbled

I just shook my head rolling my eyes.

"If I wasn't driving I would faint." "Who else knows??" She questioned.

"Just you, Cleo, and obviously Jahseh .. who purposely got me in this situation." I pointed at my stomach.

"Purposely? That's new. He never got Cynthia pregnant. Anywho.. I'm shocked. How far are you?"

Uhm..okay I thought.

"Almost 2 months. I gotta go to the doctors every month. So I'm going February 8th I found out I was pregnant like January 3rd. But I was already a month and a week pregnant. Cuz on my birthday..." I smirked at the end

"Ew. Yeah I get the gist."

I laughed at her reaction.

"We was gettin it innn!" I thrusted the air. "BOW BOW BOW!"

"You're so weirddd." She laughed.

"But wow. that's a lot of shit to take in. So uhm, whatchu wanna eat? I gotta feed my niece or nephew!"

I giggled, "lemme get chic fil a. As always." I rolled my eyes.

....
Chain store

I was walking around eating my second chicken sandwich.

I gasped, and chewed my food faster, swallowing it.
"Tina look at this chain, it's like a choker but not really. It's adjustable." I pointed at it.

"You think he gon like that?" I asked her.

"Girl this is your man!" She reminded me.

"Well I think he gonna like it. Plus it's not snatch-able"