𝟿. 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 !

Gazzy's POV

"Friends my ass." I mumble as I walk back to the living room.

"Soo, what Jah say?" Stokeley looked up at me and asks.

"Before I get into that.." I chuckled, "Tell me why I see Feylani, and Jah here making out and shit. They was here like." I turned around and pretended I was kissing somebody "mwah mwah mwah."

"Sit yo dumbass down." Ski laughed, and Isaiah laughed with him.

"Ain't nobody did allat." Jah came outta no where with Feylani, making me jump.

Feylani's POV

I giggle at Gazzy as he jumps at the sound of Jahseh's voice. I can just tell he's the dumbass of the group.

"W-well Jah, Feylani, where y'all come from.." He nervously spoke.

"Shut the fuck up yo." Jahseh laughed a bit.

Gazzy kissed his teeth, and sat down. I followed behind Jah, as he sat down as well. As I was about to sit down besides him, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Wait so Jah, you wanna throw the party right?" Ski asked putting his hands together leaning forward.

"Yea, y'all wanna do it tonight.. or??" Jah replied.

"Yeah Nigga! Tonight I'm bout to get drunk as fuckk yo." Gazzy responded clapping his hands in excitement.

"Pump shut up." Ski laughed, and rolled his eyes.

"Y'all mean to me." Gazzy sighed, and crossed his arms.

I laughed a bit with the others, he's so funny.
________________
15 minutes later

As the guys just talked about whatever, I went onto my phone and seen a message.

Unknown number: Yo, it's Kj

Me: oh heyy Kj

Kj: wsgg, wyd rn?

Me: uh nothing really

I started moving around on Jahseh's lap to feel more comfortable, because my back was starting to hurt, and I was tired of the position we were in.

"Chill Fey." He kinda groaned in my ear, making me stop.

"Uhhhm, you know what, imma go upstairs." I slowly got up, and waved at them, and they waved back.

I then proceeded to go upstairs, into the room, and I plopped on the bed.

"Oh shit I forgot about him." I said as I looked at my phone seeing that Kj texted me back 5 minutes ago.

Kj: Well you doing nothing so u wanna ft

Me: uhm sure

He called, and I answered after the first ring.

"Hey lil mama." He smiled looking into the camera

"Hello." I spoke and also put my face in the camera.

"How you doing?" He asks licking his lips.

"I'm doing alright. I guess" I slightly smile.

"You look so pretty when you smile." He complimented.

"Thank you, I've been told that before." I looked around doing a "upside down smile".

"Who you talkin to?" Jahseh asked as he walked in the room, making me jump.

"My friend." I said as I looked at him.