𝟺𝟺. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎

Feylani's POV
I was now laying on a hospital bed, breathing heavily. I felt like exploding.

Jahseh was by my side holding my hand, and rubbing it.

They came back and gave me medicine and I drank it down with water, and gave me 2 shots.

I didn't care what they were doing, I needed the pain to go away.

15 minutes later
I was more calm, and Jah was on his phone.

"What we gonna do wit the baby shower?" I asked him.

"We can tell everyone that we gonna change the date."

I nodded my head at his response.

"And what about us movi-"

"It's okay mama, me and the others got it, we still finna move, don't worry about these things, I got it, aii?"

I nodded my head once again.

The door opened revealing Caresha, and I smiled.

"Hellooo." She said smiling.

I waved, and Jahseh did the same.

"So your water broke?" She asked

I nodded my head.

"Well as you know, it's still a bit further from the actual due date, but you, and your baby will be fine when you get into labor, today or tomorrow."

"Oh im happy to hear that, I was scared that it was a bit too early.."

"Well, everything is alright, I suggest y'all start thinkin of baby names. Unless, y'all already have one." She smiled and walked out.

"Jah you got any suggestions??" I looked over at him.

"Jahseh jr."

I mugged him, "uh- no."

"Messiah." He put a finger up

"Why all these ugly ass names."

"Do you got better ones??" He gave attitude.

"Actually I do." I pressed my lips together, "Onyx Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy." I smiled.

"Wait that's actually not bad.." he mumbled.

"I knoww." I laughed, "I been thinking about that for a while now."

"Why you never told me?" He tilted his head.

I shrugged, "don't know."

"If it was a girl Jahlani Cleopatra Onfroy would be a good." He smiled.

"Aweee that is a cute name."

He nodded his head, "it's putting our names together" He said and I raised my eyebrows nodding my head slowly.

"That's so smart Jah." I laughed a bit.

"Mhmm, when I get you pregnant again and it's a girl, we naming her that."

I mugged him, "yeah you is not getting me pregnant again for another 5 years."

"5 years Is too long, imma give it a year or 2."

I shook my head.

"Jus wait." He smirked at me

He then got up and yawned out loud, "I'mma go get the car seat and clothes."

I gave him a sad expression, "you gonna leave me here by myself? What if I get into labor ... I need you by my side."

He then sat right back down. "I wasn't actually tryna leave anyway." He mumbled.

7 hours later
During labor
Jahseh's POV
"Ma'am please calm down." Some random doctor said to Fey as she was squeezing the fuck outta my hand, and screaming while she was pushing.

"I CANT CALM DOWN SHUT THE FUCK UP" She shouted, and continued to scream.

(Kayla Nicole tease😭)

A nigga wanted to laugh, but didn't want her to yell at me next.

I started kissing her hand, trying to calm her down. She bit her bottom lip, and closed her eyes shut, groaning loudly.

I never knew it hurt that much. Damn.

After 2 hours of labor
Feylani's POV
"We'll give you guys a moment" a doctor said as she handed me my baby after they took him for an hour to check him out, and other things. He was small, 5 pounds 2 ounces.

"Wow I just gave birth to you." I whispered admiring him.

I looked up at Jahseh and he was just staring at him.

"He gon look just like me." Jah said

I hummed in response, "he already got your lashes." "He got mad hair already too. From me of course " I added.

"Lemme get him." Jah held his hands out, and I gave him to Jah.

"Man I'm tired as fuck." I said before yawning

"Sleep." Jah said.

"Mm you sure? You can take care of him while I sleep?"

He side eyed me.

"Fey I got dis."

I nodded my head, and started dosing off.

Jahseh's POV
I sat down wit Onyx and decided to call my momma.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket still holding him.

I watched as my phone rang and I jus hung it up, she prolly sleeping, its 2 am.

I decided to jus text her.

my momma

Me: Momma Fey js had my baby

I turned my phone off as Onyx started crying.

"Don't cry, don't cry." I mumbled rocking him, n grabbing an already made bottle.

"You got ya mommys eyes." I smiled after he opened his eyes for the first time.
__________________
Anyway mb for mistakes, pls VOTE 🤍 I hope y'all had a good thanksgivinggg