Yandere Dan x Male Teen Prince reader (Dino Dan)

@Vance_hopperpinball

M/N Pov
My early life was lonely as i was by myself as most of the time my parents were doing their duty to our kingdom Genovia. However when i reached the age of five i had a younger sister that was named Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldi. She meant the world to me swearing to my parents I'll look after her which i did i watched over her attempting to read her stories which she cooed at, clapping her hands as she enjoying our time together and it never changed even now as a teen i was close to her.

So i was unsure when our parents let this Dan in and play with her. So i sat in the corner watching them making sure he didn't hurt her. Which he didn't making me happy as i started getting along with Dan finding a friend in Dan which i haven't had for a long while. However i never knew how Dan was falling in love with me and not liking my attention being taken from him ad i really thought he was the friendliest person i had meet but i guess i should of stuck to my gut instinct.

As the castle had a ball i and been dancing with Amelia the whole night before she had to go to bed a bit earlier making me go over to Dan to ask for a dance which he smiles at taking my hand as we dance most of the evening until we were to tired but Dan said he'd get us a drink making me smile and thank him as i drink it enjoying our conversation until my eyes start going blurry as i fall asleep hearing his last words "your finally all mine i can't wait to start our new life together."