Yandere Diluc x Male Flower Witch Reader x Yandere Kaeya (Genshin Impact)

@FishguyDatu

M/N Pov

Glaring at the man that was named Kaeya as he entered the cells that were at the bottom of his ship. I still had no idea what he wanted with me as he never said and just teased me and flirted getting me nowhere but I had a plan there was no way I was living with him and his crazy brother forever as he told me that much but not the reason why he decided to do this I just hoped his brother saw some sense and would let me go but I doubted it if he agreed to this kidnapping.

To think I trusted Diluc as he told me over and over he wasn't interested of dating anyone and just wanted to own and grow his bar making me admire him and not think any of it but it seems I didn't know him at all and all I did know was the mask he put up leading me on trading my flowers to add to his wine. I was happy being his trading partner but some his brother showed up and destroyed my hut and flowers before carrying me back to the ship locking me in a cell not telling me where we were going.

He chuckles letting himself in but there was Diluc right behind him meaning we were at port "don't tell me your actually with your brother in all this?!" "It was my idea to send him to bring him back to me" "us" "shut up Kaeya we made an agreement stick to it. Anyways M/N you will learn to love us soon enough" he says as unscrews the top of a bottle making me struggle but Kaeya holds me and forces my mouth open letting the liquid run down my throat. Coughing as I glare at them "don't worry I still want your flowers but now I want all of you we both do."