Yandere Ayato x Male Flower Witch Reader x Yandere Toma

FishguyDatu

(Game: Genshin Impact)

M/N Pov
I have known Toma since I was a young boy where I had promised to marry him as I gifted him a external flower ring that would never wilt, of course that's was just us as children I didn't really mean it and Toma seemed to forget anyway as I never saw the ring since we were young where he used to wear it all the time. As a young man he introduced me to Ayato who seemed a little off to me but I got on with him putting those bad feelings away when I shouldn't.

Because those bad feelings I got from him had spread to Toma and I had no idea what he was thinking anymore but that wasn't my main concern it was the fact I was leaving this town for a few towns over to start my own shop there as I had trained the perfect apprentice here so I wasn't needed here anymore but I needed to tell them I was leaving but maybe it was better I didn't after all goodbyes are hard, especially to then both who I had a close relationship with but they'd understand I was sure.

It was the next day and I was packing when my door is slammed open revealing them both looking angry but I notice the flower ring back on his finger but I look back at their faces which were filled with madness and anger "your not leaving this town M/N" "listen you know I want to travel and share my gift and that's what I'm going to do" "I said your not leaving your ours you promised me right all you gotta do is do the same for Ayato here then us three can nice happily together" "Toma, I don't want to marry either of you I was a child when I said that" not able to move when Ayato just walks over and kisses me holding me tightly "you'll me make me a ring too and us three will disappear from here oh and if you try escaping us well I know how to break bones"