Yandere Blackbeard x Male Reader x Yandere Kaido (One Piece)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov
Working under Blackbeard's orders were nerve-wracking as he shouted lectures and insults before either killing the pirate or locking them below never to be seen again and the rumour was only their bones were left down their. Luckily i was a good silent pirate who did i was told thought these days i wish i didn't work here because now i was like Blackbeard personal maid as he kept me close to him muttering the name of a familiar pirate name. Kaido. I had no idea who he was i only met him a few times but he seemed just as bad as Blackbeard.

Following Blackbeard into the tavern in the town we docked at as ordered as the others had to run and get a lot more supplies than normal which confused me but i didn't dare say anything, especially now as i sat with both Kaido and Blackbeard as they discussed something on the paper they had. I swore i heard my name a few times but maybe it was all a coincidence or even me getting promoted or allowed to leave at last as i just wanted to settle down but thanks to my father selling me to Blackbeard i stood no chance of freedom.

3 days i followed them back on the ship only Kaido's was sailing beside ours causing everyone to be confused even me as it was strange. Ready to mop the deck i go to grab the broom when Kaido pulls it out my hand "what are you doing my sweet M/N" "cleaning as ordered" didn't you hear, your only job is to serve me and Blackbeard do you understand?" "not really?" "soon you'll understand you role we will make sure you succeed at your new job."