Yandere Manjiro Sano (Mikey) x Male Reader (Tokyo Revengers)

Mikey Pov

Watching Emma on her phone giggling as i eat my toast with a glare wondering who she was talking to as it wasn't Draken as he was right their his eye twitching in jealousy but i was curious who it was so timing it perfectly i take her phone reading the contact trying to remember if i meet this guy in another gang. Snatching it back out my hand as she glares at me "what's your problem Mikey?" "who is he? what gang does he belong too" "i meet him at the café he works at and he doesn't belong to a gang" "how can you be so sure?" "if you meet him you'd know why" "sure lets meet him right now" i say getting up starling them both but they nod.

Entering the café i watch as him and Emma talk he did seem harmless plus he was rather cute it was no wonder Emma was interested. Blinking back to reality when i hear my name "what do you want Mikey? he doesn't have all day" sighing i order the first thing that interests me. Just as we all sit down i watch as he grabs a crutch helping to the machine as he leans on it to do the drinks its when he walks over i notice the plastic leg instead of his real one making me remember what Emma said. So it was a gang who made him lose his leg.

Since that day some reason i couldn't resist from going to see him it was like i had to otherwise i was in a bad mood for the rest of the day, luckily i got along with him well as he told me what happened to his leg and he wasn't bothered as much anymore but he stayed clear of gangs now not wanting it to happen again meaning Emma never told him what they did. I was on the way to the café when i saw gangs causing riot but what got my blood boiling was M/N laying on the floor blood surrounding him as he lay unconscious.

Seeing only red as i take care of the gangs who dared to hurt M/N my M/N. After killing pretty much everyone there i pick M/N up and take him to a safe place where he'd never be hurt again, of course he was mad and tried to escape multiple times but telling him I'd take his other leg and a lot of light torture on him he listened to every word of mine obeying me, never questioning me again.