Yandere Roadhog x Male Private Investigator Reader (Overwatch)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov
Both fights and crimes were going up in the area I was sent to as none of the police had any idea who and where to look coming up empty putting it on drunken men. However with one look at the scene I turned to the man telling he it wasn't it was clear it was an organized group a one I had nearly caught before. Roadhog and his gang I was so close to catching them but they moved quickly and since then the area was quiet but that's because they were messing up this new area but now I had to find their location in this new town.

Reading and studying everything I knew and the map in front of me pinpointing an area he had to be hiding in. With that I left with the map checking each area out but coming up empty but I had no idea of the spies following me around reporting to Roadhog who was getting more and more annoyed at how close I was getting to their new set up. However the area I was in now i was sure this was the one as I could feel multiple people watching me but I couldn't do anything as I was knocked out.

Groaning opening one eye as the other was to sore to open cursing as I realized my feet were off the ground my arms over the hook that made me float as the chains around my wrist and hook were securely in place. "Good your awake" "so I was right it was you" "I never thought you'd track me all the way here it's quite annoying" "just turn yourself in" "why would I do that?" No I like this much better you the best private investigator in my hold and when we're done with you you'll never want to go back and just enjoy being out little pet."