Yamdere Seth x Male Anthro Siamese Cat Reader (Amorous)

@crayon_muncher

M/N Pov
Sitting impatiently in the cafe with my tails wishing side to side and my ears twitching with annoyance as he once again didn't turn up. To fill you with knowledge to what's going on I was dating Seth after he asked me out 3 years ago and we were doing fine until this year started when he barely had time for me even when I went over to him he said I had leave as he was busy making me leave annoyed but he text apologizing saying he'll take me out and this was the 4th booking he didn't show up to.

Having enough I sent him a text to tell him we were over before blocking him deciding it was time fore to move on and actually find someone who would love me and spend time with me. But tonight a month later from when we broke up here he was at my door. Glaring at him as my tail moved angrily behind me "what do you want?" "I don't want to break up I tried telling you that but you moved and blocked my number" "well I don't want to be with you maybe as a friend in ybr future but for now I never want to see you"

He tuts angrily before pushing his way in pushing his lips on mine and no matter how much I struggles I couldn't get him off me as I felt weaker needing sir but he didn't let up until I passed out in his arms. Waking up not expecting to be chied to a chair with him sat across from me legs crossed over one another but they wasn't the issue I spotted, no, it easy the the whole wall covered in photos of myself "your sick Seth, you need some help" "I think I'm completely fine, I do apologize for not being the best boyfriend but. Now I'll be the best where no one can look or steal you away, here no one will find you"