Yandere Pierro x Male Fatui Reader x Yandere Captaino

@KH3hypetrain

R/N - Random Name

R/N Pov
Everyone had heard the stories of the great warrior M/N that was the lover of both Pierro and Captaino it was a famous story that went around the town the brave knight sacrificing his life for his two master and lovers it was a touching yet sad story however rumours said the story was true but it wasn't the complete truth as the story had a happy ending but instead of that people had said the two masters were not thinking straight but I had yet to see what the rumours had meant.

I saw it one evening as I carrying a basket back inside I heard a scream I look to my left seeing the two torturing a young man as he begged them to stop but they wouldnt. Tensing up suddenly I turn to look behind me seeing the famous M/N he looked sad "the story is real" "it is but listen to me carefully, your next run get out of here I don't want you trapped here as well" "what do you mean? Trapped"

"The story is real but it's not they never explain my side of it I was forced to marry them and act I was in love or they'd kill everyone they have dark obsession in with me, I had no choice but to take the cowardly way out escape them be free tell my story fix the story" I nodded ready to run only to feel strong arms in my shoukders making me gulp "there you are 'M/N' we were looking for you" it all made sense they were trying to replace him and if it didn't work they tried to summon him back but it would never work it wasn't possible.