Yandere Kokushibo x Male Emotionless Reader (Demon Slayer)

@Kokushibossimp

M/N Pov

Getting called for a meeting again I was stood there watching the others argue with a blank expression but soon I feel eyes on my making me turn to where Kokushibo was as I felt the stare coming from there, it truly was strange as I felt his stare on me all the time even when I was in my own town his stare was on me like he was there and it creeped me out a little but I never showed it. Hearing grumbling I turn back to Akaza walking back over to me telling me how much he hated that guy.

When I go to speak i was interrupted by Akaza being sliced by known other than Kokushibo leaving everyone surprised. He goes to attack him again but i stand in the way taking the hit making him look at me with a tilted head "why are you attacking Akaza he hasn't done anything" "he should talk in a more formal manner to the likes of you" "that is no reason to attack him so leave it" saying nothing i move away with Akaza as he heals muttering everyone was insane here.

As the meeting ends i watch as Kokushibo and Master Muzan start talking in private but it didn't bother me as i left with Akaza to the town we were needed in Killing the demon slayer Corps and the innocent to feed when i feel the eyes on my again, turning my body around just as Akaza went flying through the air i start walking over to him when Shackles click onto my wrist before pulling me in a direction. Groaning a little as i hit a hard service i look up to see Kokushibo who held my face "you wont be seeing Akaza any longer your mine Master Muzan has given me permission to take you as mine"