Yandere Satoru Gojo x Male Reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)

Satoru Pov

Watching the fight as I was memorized by M/N's ability but then again his cursed energy was of a siren. They were a known family just like mine but unlike mine they weren't trusted after all he could get all he wanted was by touch or his voice he was a relative of Toga's so it meant he was super protective of him just as Toga was he was even clingy towards M/N which did make me a little jealous but I knew they were close so I got over it when M/N gave me his dazzling smile.

The difference between him and Toga was he could speak as he learned to control it and a clear sign he was using his cursed energy was his eyes glowed a bright pink, flashing on the occasion. But it was a sign it wasn't him that did this to me I did this I fell for him on my own and now I was hypnotized by him wanting him to myself. Making a plan that went well as me and M/N went on a mission but I came back alone making young Toga panic as he tries to communicate by the different ingredients "I'm sorry Toga I couldn't save him" with that he falls to the ground crying silently as I do my best to comfort him.

Entering my home I walk downstairs to the basement hearing the chains angrily rattling making me smile as M/N was even more fired up this evening. Resting my hand on his cheek as he glared at me wanting to swear at me but he couldn't after all I needed to remove his tongue so he couldn't try sing his way out and for touch his hands were covered with gloves not they mattered as they were chained above his head. "your so beautiful M/N, but calm down your poor wrists" I say chuckling when he knees me in the stomach falling to the ground making me look at him surprised as he broke his wrists but he snapped them in front of me before ripping the gloves off me ready to get rid of me but I back away from him trapping him in the my world confusing him. Grinning I kiss him deeply as I whisper in his ear "good luck getting out of here my love"