How it started

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Giyuu was walking through a forest brush, the tips of his sleeves in his haori brushing against the foliage surrounding him as he walked.

Giyuu was on a mission to slay a demon that had been terrorizing a village nearby a mountain, so it had taken him half a day to get there and slay the demon. It was a fairly easy kill, it didn't bother him much.

He was just walking back up the mountain when he heard a rustle noise coming from the forest around him.
Eyes alert, his footsteps slowed, and his breathing intensified. He could almost sense a demon in proximity. He was strong. But the demon could be stronger.

He saw a flicker of motion in the corner of his eye duct, and he turned sharply to face the noise.

A demon leaped out of the foliage, and for a split second Giyuu could see the kanji, upper moon three imprinted on the demon's iris. His eyes widened. This was a hard fight. He could already tell.

The demon attacked first, attempting to smash Giyuu's head, only succeeding in smashing the ground underneath him, where Giyuu had been standing a mere moment ago.

Since Giyuu had leapt a considerable distance, he could now see the striped demon more clearly, allowing him some information, as looked Akaza up and down, with his ocean blue eyes darting two and fro,  he watched as Akaza got up and turned to face Giyuu, licking his lips. 

"You have good dodging skills," Akaza said, looking at Giyuu with a sly grin.

Giyuu looked up at him before telling him, "i don't need compliments from a demon." He said, then proceeded to attack. "ELEVENTH FORM,DEAD CALM" Giyuu screamed, a roaring sea forming at his feet. He began to calm the sea, attempting to make the waters still. He did succeed in that, but unfortunately, Akaza still fought against him, ruthlessly. Once Giyuu saw to that the waters had calmed, then he began to attack.

He sped away towards Akaza, his sword facing in front, aiming straight for Akaza's thick burly neck. He tried as hard as he could to slice through it, but Akaza recognized his intention and thrust his left hand out and punched the side of Giyuu's head, rendering Giyuu unconscious.

~~~~Later that day,, Muzan Kibutsuji turned Giyuu tomioka into a demon. ~~~~

401 words