Chapter 20 [bonus]

This takes place in heaven after Sanemi died. (He died of old age in this book)

Sanemi had never felt such a strong tug. The pulling sensation was pulling him somewhere.

It pulled him into the light. The sensation of the cool light in his skin was like a blessing to his soul. It was purifying, relieving him of any past stress.

It was... warm. Not cold. Not hot. Just warm, just right, like the warmth of his lover's arms, or the warmth of his family surrounding him.

He felt as if he were being cherished.

He smiled, relief blossoming through his body.

He was finally home.

He heard a voice. a sweet tone calling out out to him. Sanemi turned.

"Do I look good?" It was Giyuu, in all his finery, his long eyelashes blinking rapidly, a slow tear falling from his eye.

Sanemi looked in shock. Giyuu looked beautiful, his body wrapped in the fine silk of heaven. His hair flowed like a waterfall, his lush face was perfectly sculpted.

He hadn't aged a day, he looked just like when he had died in Sanemi's arms. Tears flowed from both the two lovers eyes.

Sanemi, now understanding, tentatively said "yes my dear. Beautiful as day." And smiled, running to Giyuu's embrace.

"Handsome as ever." Giyuu said, in between a choked sob.

Sanemi smiled, tears falling from his eyes. "My love. Just hug me and stop crying, it ruins your pretty face!" He said, trying in vain to pull it together.

The clasped hands, and slowly walked through the gates of heaven together. Forever.

They spent there days laughing and smiling, though tears were shed, they were tears of joy.

Giyuu sat in Sanemi's lap, twirling a lock of his thick black hair with one hand, the other holding Sanemi's hand. Sanemi had his face buried In the back of Giyuu's hair, holding Giyuu's hand tightly.

Ever since, they both had been holding hands. Sanemi didn't mind, any contact with Giyuu was a blesssing to be cherished.

Giyuu visits Sabito and met makomo, they had lots of fun talking about the days in training and reflecting on past memories.

Genya found happiness. He's currently dating Muichiro, much to Sanemi's discontent. They live a happy life.

They've managed to live in memories, they cherish there days together. While they will fade slowly from memory, there descendants, though many will not remember them, will live on.

"....."

"It's time to say goodbye, Sanemi."

"Yes, Giyuu. Im happy that I met you."