Chapter 6

I'm not really gonna recap the entire training arc for Tanjiro I'll just kinda skip to the point where they fight Rui bc why nog and that's the story.
Btw this takes place in the spider family episode thing.

The small, child framed demon had finally been killed, although Tanjiro could not rest. He felt bad, the only thing that the child had ever wanted was a loving family that would accept him for who he was... Tanjiro bowed his head in respect to the child.

A thought crossed his mind, "I have to find Zenitsu,, Tanjiro thought, just remembering him.

"Oh no, what if he got attacked by demon? The one I just killed is surely nog the only one on the mountain...,,

Tanjiro ran down the mountain, to find Zenitsu.

Shinobu was bending over a small, short statured man that had blondish orange hair.

'Strange, I've never seen someone with such hair color...' Shinobu thought, 'I pity him, he must stand out quite a lot, especially against a sea of dark haired men.' She didn't really give another fuck about the hair color so she asked him a question.

"Are you hurt, dear?" She said, smiling down at him. (She's bending over, his lying down in the ground)

... the boy didn't answer.

.. 'quite rude. well, I suppose that he can't really talk in his condition.'

"Ara~ ara~ I'll take you and your friends to the butterfly mansion, but first i need to go, I'll send Kanao-San to come. "

Zenitsu managed a feeble nod, and just stayed in the same position as Shinobu left.

Shinobu tensed up.

She could almost feel the aura coming off of the demon In the area, it was so strong that it seemed to be all around her, she could feel it the back of her throat.

She began to run in her signature butterfly style, her haori sleeves billowing out behind her.

She could see the demon's stature in sight and... someone else? She put on a new expression and cocked her head to the side in mock confusion.

'Huh.. is that Shinaguzawa-san? What is he doing here?'

She cam into the clearing and was met with something.

"Shinaguzawa-San that's against the corp rules~" Shinobu said, a catlike smirk spreading across her face. "I have permission from the master." Sanemi  said, trying hard to keep his cool.

"Now, don't lie, Sanemi-kun." Shinobu said, getting a little irritated that Sanemi wasn't complying.

"Well hand the demon over to me."

"Not a chance, insect."

"...that's to far Sanemi."

Shinobu sprang from her position and raised her sword, aiming straight for the demon's neck, as she also realized that the demon was none other than tomioka Giyuu. She looked at Giyuu with a glare, as she thought. 'traitor..' she could see the opening threat, the string where she would slice his neck and his pretty little head would fall of his broad shoulders.

Sanemi grabbed Shinobu's neck and pulled her into a swift head lock. "That's also against the rules, Kocho." He said, almost smug about it. " you are very well aware that it is against corp rules to attack each other like that."

.... Shinobu presse down on the heel of her zori, the shoe sandal ejecting a small, pocket knife - sized blade out of the tip, she kicked her foot back to aim for Sanemi's eye.

Just in time, a kasugai crow could be heard screeching his small, hoarse crow like voice out to gather the attention of the two battling hashiras, to set them at ease.

"CAW CAW ! TAKE A BLACK HAIRED DEMON WITH TWO COLORED HAORI, RED AND GREEN TO THE CORP BASE AT ONE INSTANT. CAW CAWW!" the crow screeched.

'See, I was partially right, Sanemi-San.' Shinobu thought to herself as she and Sanemi walked back to the base. They weren't even really speaking, as Shinobu, at heart, was deeply enraged that this could even happen. 'demon shouldn't be able to even have the right to ride on a human's back like that.' Shinobu thought.

681 words