Chapter 15

Sorry-

.... Sanemi paused

"What is it...."

He said, trying his very best to sound aloof and nonchalant. He didn't want to show to Giyuu the side of him that was blushing at there close contact

...

Giyuu hugged Sanemi's neck, pulling Sanemi to lay down next to him.

No words were spoken when Giyuu just shut his tired eyes and clung to Sanemi, his head buried in Sanemi's chest.

Sanemi flushed a bright red, enraged but also confused at why Giyuu was acting so weird. Actually... Giyuu had been acting this way since he had become a demon.

Sanemi couldn't think any more, the past few days all Sanemi had done was train, eat, train, mission. Repeat. He shut his weary eyelids and wrapped his arms around Giyuu, making a sort of comfort cocoon.

'Ara Ara~ what's this?' Shinobu said, as she opened Giyuu's door, teh fresh glare of the sun hitting the sleeping hashiras with shock.

" Sanemi-Kun.... If you need to have some alone time, just tell me!" She said, clasping her hands, her parted bangs swishing in the air.

She looked at them for a second, eyes wide.

She walked over to the bed, and pulled a small syringe out of the insole haori pocket. The syringe was filled with a honey-gold color, with multiple air bubbles.

She reached out, gesturing to tomioka.

Slowly, trembling, Tomioka extended his arm, pulling his sleeve back. Sanemi twitched, protectively looking at Giyuu.

Shinobu turned to Sanemi

"This is a formula made up of a mix of sap, honey, and and other natural materials.
I believe that it should help."

"Does it contain wisteria."

"Not a drop."

Shinobu inserted the syringe into Giyuu's arm, Giyuu flinching ever so slightly at the sudden injection. Sanemi tensed.

Shinobu took the syringe out of tomioka's arm, leaving a small tear in tomioka's smooth skin. She then got a bandaid kit, and put a small bandaid on his arm, pressing down lightly.

Shinobu looked at up Once more, with those pitiful eyes that were an endless expanse of purple.
She smiled, pink hued lips pursed tight.

"I'll give you some time to yourselves.~~" She said, winking at them as she collected her things and left the room.

A few minutes later, of Sanemi just watching over Giyuu, there was one moment were Sanemi was back against the headboard, as tomioka was rummaging through the blankets for a pen

Sanemi pulled Giyuu up on his lap

And then proceeded to do something that Giyuu would've never expected.

He kissed Giyuu, and then began to slip his tongue in Giyuu's mouth.

A/n there might (probably) be smut in or romantic scenes in the next chapter.
Just a warning (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)  if you don't want that, skip to the next chapter.