Chapter 17

Two days had passed since Giyuu and Sanemi had pleased themselves.

Those 2 days had been spent by tomioka sleeping inside the box, his head peacefully rested against the side as Sanemi trained and trained in between his assigned missions.

Neither of a them spoke a word to eachother.

Until on a late Sunday night

The air was crisp and fresh, it carried the smell of spring.

Giyuu peeked his head out of his box to observe Sanemi, who was sitting watching the stars.
He shuffled slowly towards Sanemi

Sanemi took note of the small demon's presence.

The turned to Giyuu, cupping Giyuu's head in his heavily scarred hands.

The pale glow of the moon and stars illuminated Giyuu's face, his eyes lit up like the entire universe.

Ugh.

Why is it that,

"From the sun the moon and distant, faint galaxies
In every set of stars
I see you?
You should date me.
Love me, Be my boyfriend, please.
I love you with all my heart, Giyuu."

Then, for the 3rd time, Sanemi kissed Giyuu, on the lips, making out with the smaller demon.
He scooted closer, and clasped the shorter male's hands.
"Be my boyfriend."

He slipped Giyuu's muzzle down, to let hang below Giyuu's chin.

".... I-I love you...-too..."
"Shi-..na-zu-g..a...wa..."

"It's just Sanemi! Remember that!" He said, re-adopting his confident tone.

...

Giyuu looked down at the ground, in shame.

He then looked up at Sanemi, blush coloring his face once more.

He kissed Sanemi, wrapping his arms around the white-haired males neck, embracing him gently.
Together, they both promised each other to fight, side by side, hand in hand.
For eternity.

And then Sanemi turned to Giyuu's me started violently making out with him, yada yada.
In the end, they both stayed up till the wee hours of the night, enjoying there company.

Finally loving each other openly.

Finally understanding each other properly. At last.