Chapter 19

Two years later, the fight with Muzan.

Giyuu was fighting Akaza, his eyes we're crying tears, his full demon form was in rage mode,
He was fighting for his life.

He screamed as he dealt a kick to Akaza's stomach.

Sadly, that gave Akaza just the time to punch a hole through the side of Giyuu's head.
Giyuu felt to the floor. His head hit with a light thump behind him.

"Giyuu!!!!!! "

Sanemi sprinted towards Giyuu, tears flowing from his eyes.

He flipped to the ground beside giyuu's severed head, picking it up in his hands.

He kissed Giyuu's forehead softly.

"GIYUU!... WHY NOW, WHY NOW...I WILL AVENGE YOU, YA HEAR! ILL OBLITERATE TAHT NASTY DEMON.!!!"

Sanemi screamed, his ears ringing as Giyuu slowly smiled at him, his eyes blinking, each time taking longer to rise back up.

He smiled at Sanemi, tears flowing from his eyes.

For a split second, the world was operating in slow motion. All sound had gone. Sanemi could barely make out Giyuu's head against the Creeping white fog in his vision.

He stood up. He wouldn't lose this fight.

Sanemi still lives in his estate, though it is not what it used to be.

The demon slayer corps has been disbanded for half a year now.

Sanemi goes out with tengen to drown sake, yet Sanemi always makes sure to continue trying to be the best parent to his child, hisa.

Hisa plays in teh meadow, laughing and squealing as he runs barefoot through the grass, his face lighting up with joy, a child's grin spreading across his face, ear to ear.

Hisa runs along in his new, finely tailored kimono. Hisa goes to school, with his friends. Once, one of Hisa's friends came over, and was so amazed that Sanemi used to be a slayer, his eyes widened at hearing this, filling with stars as Hisa nodded proudly.

The ubuyashiki family paid them a big deposit for all the work that the demon slayers have accomplished.

Sanemi feels proud of his child, and he has no doubt that Giyuu would be too.

Hisa knows how Giyuu died. Hisa has pictures of a younger him with his late father.

Sanemi just hopes that Hisa won't forget there effort in making peace a reality.

That's the end of this book, i tried hard on this...
-tired a/n