Chapter 11

Just random fluff ♡. Skip to chapter 12 if u don't want it.

The night felt calm and quiet.

Usually that went to say that something bad was going to happen, but for the first time in a while, Sanemi didn't feel so.

Sanemi felt... at peace.

Giyuu filled a small hole that had been tearing at Sanemi's heart for a while now, and now Sanemi was complete.

The moon lit up the forest with its pale, luminescent glow making Giyuu look even more beautiful under its light.

Sanemi blushed, his face flushing a warm color as heat rose to his face. He looked down at the ground, fumbling with words in his head.

Giyuu looked at the moon, stray leaves falling at his movement.

He gave Sanemi an eye smile, his cheeks flushing pink as Sanemi did.

He wanted Sanemi to be happy, and so was Giyuu, it hurt him like knives when Sanemi insulted him.

He turned towards Sanemi, clasping Sanemi hands and smiling at him.

Sanemi thoughts were a complete mess.

He didn't know what to say, for fear of disturbing the tenuous veer of peace.

He followed Giyuu's gaze up to the sky, which was now fillled with stars.

The air swirled like milk in the sky, there wasn't a cloud in sight, leaving Sanemi and Giyuu a cloudless night to enjoy together.

Slowly, Sanemi use his pointer finger to gently slide the muzzle down hanging a little below Giyuu's chin.

Admiring Giyuu's face, he cupped Giyuu's soft cheek king his hand and pulled Giyuu in.

There kiss was short and brief, but it had just as much impact.

Giyuu's eyes filled with stars, his cheeks heating up, his face glowing. Sanemi looked at him, eyes widening.

He slowly scooted back, thinking that giuuu was rejecting him,
Giyuu went over and hugged Sanemi, his little fangs peeking over his bottom lip.

Then Giyuu kissed Sanemi back, sitting in Sanemi's lap comfortably.

Sanemi wrapped his arms around Giyuu's slim figure, pulling him closer.

Giyuu had shown his love for him, now it was his turn.
Sanemi kissed Giyuu's forehead and rested Giyuu's head on his shoulder, letting him drift of to sleep.

367 words