Chapter 14

Sanemi wandered through the narrow hallways of the medical ward, his brain to fogged up with his drifting thoughts.

He sighed.

He needed to find a way to clear his brain, but all that he could pull out was the very things that he didn't want to talk about.

Genya, and some others

He loved Genya with all his heart, and it was just so damn frustrating that Genya had grown so distant. He couldn't really blame him.
He only had himself to blame.

He stopped in front of Giyuu's window, peeking inside to see a sleeping Giyuu.

He was so fucking worried about that idiot, it was really starting to piss him off.
'Why can't he just... disappear for one damn second! He worries me like hell' Sanemi thought.

"Moshi-Moshi!" Shinobu said, looking at him with an intense stare. "Does tomioka-san worry you much?" She said, her tone of voice arrogant.

"No... why would I ?!?" Sanemi said, his eyes staring back at her like daggers

She smiled. "Very well then" she said before turning to face the window, the window reflecting back at her.

They observed tomioka for a while, the light of the window casting a beautiful illumination on tomioka.

Up until, tomioka rolled over and coughed.

Much to Shinobu and Sanemi's shock, Giyuu slowly opened his eyes, you could clearly see the eyebags under them even through days of endless sleep.

His half lidded eyes blinked up at them, almost questioning there existence.
"S-Sanemi...." He said, his voice barely a rasp.