Chapter 18

"So... let me get this straight... you guys are dating?"

The sound hashira, tengen uzui said, the first one to shatter the still silence.

"Yes. Got any problem?" Sanemi said, glaring at everyone, as he put one hand on Giyuu's lower back.

"Chill, chill...." Tengen said, gesturing around freely, amending teh silence of the others.
Until shinobu said, "Finally, I was beginning to wonder if it was secret." She said, a devious smile blossoming upon her blank face.

She looked at them, almost teasing them for what had happened at the butter fly mansion.
In fact, it had been two days since such events happened, Giyuu had been released from medical  ward, as the medicine that shinobu had injected indeed worked.

He was currently sleeping, his head burrowed in Sanemi's broad chest.

The tree that they stood under provided just enough shade for them to sit comfortably, Giyuu laying in Sanemi's lap.

...obanai stayed quiet. Mitsuri too... (check out my book for more info) Sanemi knew something had Halle ed between the two star-crossed lovers, but whenever he brought it up to His friend, Obanai, he would avoid it.

However, rengoku, the flame hashira, was smiling as bright as day. Or rather, as a flame that just set ignite.

He smiled at them,as did Gyomei and muichiro, although Muichiro, teh boy had more of a stranger reaction. He didn't seem against it, but not completely trusting Sanemi all to much either.

Then, they went to ubuyashiki, to ask for more missions together.

And they lived the rets of there life in peace.

They adopted a little boy named Hisa, ( ひさ ) who had black hair, and teal, owl shaped eyes.
They decided that even though the setbacks that Giyuu faced by evading kibutsuji's control, it was worth it.