One

5sos

Liked by Guitargirl9, crystalleigh, and 483,593 others5sos: To celebrate 15 years of 5sos, we're coming home, Australia! And we're making it the biggest 5sos Aussie tour yet with 15 shows across the country! Tickets available now, link in our bio

5sos: To celebrate 15 years of 5sos, we're coming home, Australia! And we're making it the biggest 5sos Aussie tour yet with 15 shows across the country! Tickets available now, link in our bio

***

"Luke." El sits up suddenly, the room spinning slightly.

"Hey, hey," Luke comes hurrying from the bathroom, pushing her shoulder back down gently. "Stay in bed, pretty girl. You were up half the night."

"We leave for tour in a week, Lu. I can't just skip rehearsals today. You need me."

"El, the only thing I need today is for you to get better so you're healthy to fly next week." Luke chuckles, "I already called Peter, we have it worked out. You stay in bed and feel better. I'll be home tonight." He leans over kissing her forehead.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Don't do too much today, okay?"

"Thanks, Lu." She nods, pulling the blankets up around her chin as she relaxes back into the bed.

"Get some sleep, El." Luke smiles, tucking the blankets around her further.

"Don't miss me too much at rehearsals." She chuckles, her eyes closing pretty quickly after that. Luke leaves a kiss on her head again before heading out for the day.

It's a couple hours later that Elodie rolls over and blinks her eyes open, she can tell a bit of time has passed just from the way the light filters through the window. Reaching for her phone she chuckles as she sees it's just past noon, she'd definitely slept in. Pushing herself up to a seated position she sighs, trying to decide what to do today. She feels night and day better than she had when she'd woke to spill her guts at 4am, and wants to do something productive.

Deciding cleaning a bit isn't too hard she pushes out of bed, heading for the bathroom first. She'd been itching to organize her chaos in there for weeks, and she finally had time now. Starting with the bottom drawer she pulls everything out, assessing all the items she needs to fit back in, her heart stopping as a pink box laid beside the unopened box of tampons catches her eye. Crystal had given her the box as a joke, part of informing her of their adoption just over a year ago. The tampons she'd picked up after her last period, knowing she'd need more when Mother Nature came calling again. The only problem is Mother Nature was late, and if she was calculating it correctly, she was really late... how had she not noticed her lack of period? She wasn't always perfectly regular, but she'd guesstimate she'd missed at least two periods at this point.

"Fuck." She panics, tossing everything back into the drawer haphazardly except the pink box, tearing it open and pulling out the test. Hurrying into the small toilet room she doesn't even bother to shut the door before she's peeing on the stick, convinced this cannot be happening right now. Trying to think back to a time when they would have skipped the condom. It would have had to been over Christmas right? While they were in St. Louis. There'd been a party, one where they'd got pretty drunk. It couldn't have happened right?