Six

17 Weeks

"This is genius, Crys, thank you!" El nearly squeals, scooping Indy into her arms, straightening the little t-shirt they'd ordered after deciding how to tell the band a crew about baby Hemmo.

"Thanks for liking the idea." Crystal laughs.

"I don't have to talk, that's a huge plus."

"I thought you might like that part. Now, Indy Kay, when people ask where your best friend is, what do you say?" Crystal coos at her baby girl.

"Tummy!" Indy giggles, poking El's stomach.

"Yes. Your future best friend is Auntie El's belly. Wanna go tell daddy?"

"Ya!" The one year old cheers, wiggling out of Elodie's hold and running towards the door.

"Let's do this. Luke's kept this from his best friends long enough." Elodie sighs, twisting the knob and letting Indy lead them out and down the hall towards the band's green room.

"Daddy!" Indy practically screams as she runs into the green room, clambering up the front edge of the sofa until she can fall into Michael's lap.

"Hi, Princess." Michael chuckles, blowing a raspberry on her exposed stomach and making her giggle loudly before straightening her shirt back out. "Wait, what does this mean?" He looks from the shirt to his wife, some sort of panic visible in his green eyes.

"Ask her." Crystal laughs, not giving him an answer.

"Indy Kay, where is your best friend?" Michael asks nervously.

"Where is her what?" Ashton looks up from his phone sharply.

"Where's your best friend, Indy?" Michael repeats.

"I show!" The little girl grins, sliding off his lap and hurrying towards where Elodie had sat down across Luke's lap. "Here!" She squeals in her little baby voice, poking Elodie in the stomach.

"What?" Ashton asks quickly, turning from Indy to Luke and Elodie.

"Thank fuck, I was so afraid you were trying to tell me we were pregnant." Michael sighs out heavily, his eyes on Crystal.

"Glad to know where you stand on having another one." Crystal laughs, "No, I'm not pregnant. I'm very content with just our little Indy Kay."

"Me too." Michael chuckles.

"I think Indy is trying to tell us someone here is pregnant though, Mike!" Ashton speaks up louder, "Luke, Elodie, is baby Hemmo happening?"

"Yeah." Luke grins, chuckling excitedly. "Baby Hemmo will be here in September." He clarifies further, resting his hand over Elodie's stomach softly.

"September? How far along are you? How long has this been a secret? Wait, why did Crystal know and I didn't?" Michael starts spouting out questions left and right.

"I'm seventeen weeks, the tentative due date is September 9th." Elodie chuckles.

"She found out about six weeks ago," Luke continues, "We've both known since before the tour, we found out literally days before we flew out. Peter's known the whole tour too, so he could help watch out for her. Crystal figured it out in Perth, by herself, and she promised not to tell anyone, including you Mike. It's not her fault El swore her to silence over it, she was just being a good friend."

"Do your families know?" Ashton asks.

"We told them all on Wednesday, we had a family lunch with my family and had called Rebecca and her sisters that morning. We wanted everyone to know finally, with tour ending there was less pressure on El and we decided it was time." Luke nods, his thumb brushing over her stomach softly as he thinks about his baby growing there.