Thirty

32 weeks

"That dinner was perfect. Thank you so much, El. You didn't have to plan that much for me." Luke comments as they head down the boardwalk away from the restaurant, hand in hand.

"It's your birthday, I had to spoil you a little bit." El chuckles, "I'm glad you liked it though, it came highly recommended. You've been spoiling me all week, I deserved a turn to pay you back."

"And you succeeded." He smiles, "Thank you."

"How does it feel to be thirty-one?"

"Pretty much the same as it felt to be thirty." He chuckles, "Except with the added bonus of knowing this is the age I marry you. And our birthdays were kind of the last event in my brain before Atlas is born, so that's an added excitement."

"Less than eight weeks now." Elodie grins, her free hand rubbing softly over her ever growing stomach.

"It seriously feels like it's been forever since you wrote me that cute dad poem and told me she was on her way." Luke shifts to wrap his arm over her shoulders, tucking her into his side.

"We've lived a lot of life since then. A tour, albeit a small one, my moms parole, my accident, possibly finding my long lost family... it might have been our busiest six months yet."

"Which is exactly why we both needed this holiday, to get away from it all and spend time with each other. Just us."

"And it has been so wonderful, I almost don't want to go home. But I miss Petunia, and our bed." El chuckles.

"Ya. Plus, we have to finish getting everything ready for our princess' impending arrival."

"Ya, we're getting close though, daddy has been taking good care of getting her room set up."

"That's my job, while you rest and eat all the snacks."

"Gotta make her good and chubby." El laughs, waiting patiently as Luke unlocks the door to their room.

"No doubt. The more rolls she had the more rolls we can kiss." Luke nods, holding the door open for Elodie to pass through first.

"I like the way you think, Hemmings." El grins, kicking off her shoes.

"I still can't believe you wore heels to dinner at nearly eight months pregnant."

"It was my fiancés birthday dinner, of course I dressed up nice and wore heels. But I am very glad to have them off now." She rolls her eyes.

"I could help you out of your dress if you'd like." Luke offers, his voice suddenly lower as his eyes dance over her body.

"Why, Mr. Hemmings, are you trying to seduce me?" She giggles.

"It's my birthday and I want you, is that okay, future Mrs. Hemmings?" He steps towards her as he undoes his tie, tossing it and his suit coat towards a chair.

"Always." She nods softly, her fingers finding the top button of his shirt and undoing it and then the next. His hands snake around her back, tugging softly at the zipper along her spine until it releases. Their eye contact stays locked on each other until every button on Luke's shirt is undone, his fingers tickling over the dimples in Elodie's back. Finally he lowers his head, meeting her in a heated kiss, her hands shoving his shirt off his arms. When his hands finally release from the cuffs of his shirt he drags the straps of Elodie's dress down her arms, helping the material over her stomach before it drops around her feet.

"You're so beautiful, Elodie." He mumbles as he pulls away slightly, guiding her to the edge of the bed and helping her lay down.

"No one could ever be as beautiful as you, Luke." She whispers, her finger tracing his lips before sliding up his cheek and into his hair. She tightens her fist into his curls to drag him closer, kissing him again and again. Luke's hand moves to dig underneath her, popping her bra easily and tossing it away. His lips travel over her jaw, across her neck, and down her collarbone, leaving no spot untouched as he mumbles I love you's into her skin.

Elodie's moans out as Luke's lips find her sensitive nipple, her hands raking down his back to shove at his pants, successfully getting them far enough for him to kick off. Luke follows the movement by removing his own underwear and then hers, leaving them bare.

"I love you so much, Pretty girl." Luke groans as he looks down at her, drinking in every inch of her body.

"Show me." She practically begs, grinning as he ducks himself down again, kissing her lips as his fingers begin to work her up, sliding over her clit and then down her slit and back up, feeding her moans. Slipping a finger inside her as she cries out in pleasure, teasing her thoroughly before removing his fingers and sinking fully into her.

"Luuuke." Elodie arches off the bed slightly, groaning as she grips into his shoulders.

"That's right, pretty girl." He pants into her ear, pulling back before thrusting into her again. He quickly falls into a rhythm that has her spewing profanities and compliments before simply burying her head into his chest and moaning as her hips move to meet him over and over. Luke grunting as Elodie comes undone around him, burying himself deep inside her as he unravels too, before stroking the last of their highs through and falling beside her on the bed.

"Happy birthday, baby." She chuckles, rolling to kiss him gently.

"Thank you, for every part of today, and for every day of the last five years I've got to call you mine." Luke mumbles, kissing her softly again.

"I'm so glad you shoved me against that bus five years ago in a reckless rage of emotion." She giggles.

"I'm so glad you kissed me back instead of slapping me or something." Luke laughs loudly.

"Me too. Best leap of faith I've ever taken."

"Me too." Luke mumbles, his eyes going soft as he looks at her.

"So, should we find some clothes, order some desserts from room service and watch a movie? End your birthday with some cuddles and chocolate cake?"

"You know me so well." Luke grins, getting up before turning to help her up too.

"Probably a good thing since I'm going to be your wife this year." She jests.

"Probably a pretty significant reason that you're the one I chose to be my wife too." He rolls his eyes, pressing another kiss to her lips before letting her head towards the bathroom to clean up.

***

Guitargirl9

Liked by lizhemmings, AshtonIrwin, and othersGuitargirl9: Lu, Luke, my love, my safe place, my best friend, my fiancé, my baby daddy

Guitargirl9: Lu, Luke, my love, my safe place, my best friend, my fiancé, my baby daddy... so many many roles you play in my life, and all of them my favorite. Your last birthday before becoming a dad, and my husband, our last vacation as a family of two. I love you immensely and I know that love will grow a thousandfold this year as I watch you bond with our little girl. Here's to yours and our best year yet. Happy birthday, beautiful boy, I love you forever ❤️❤️❤️

Sadielady: sobbing, your love is so pure. Happy birthday @lukehemmings thanks for being everything El has ever needed and so much more

Lukehemmings: ❤️🥰🌹🥺 I love you

Eludieandbbh: the perfect couple, best years and older were written for you two 😭🥹 happy birthday Luke

——————————
Back home to reality in the next chapter, what happens???

Don't hate me, I have zero drafts... ZERO! I'm gonna do my best to change that before Friday, but life has been so busy and I leave for New York in 3 days...

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)