12. twelve

☆---•°○°•---☆

Once you start writing long chapters, there's no going back 😔✌🏻

Anyways, in one of the earlier chapter, I mentioned that Aadhya didn't know Dhruv and Kirti and got to know them on Aayansh's birthday but it was just a mistake.

Reyaan, Aayansh and Dhruv have been friends for a long now and Kirti and Aditi were best friends so she knew them. Apologies for that, I'll correct that part soon.

Now enjoy this chapter.

100+ votes and 50+ comments to unlock next chapter

Happy reading ♡

"Are you free tonight?" Aayansh asked Aadhya, who was standing in front of the mirror, getting ready for her office.

"Hmm, why?" She turned to look at him, who was tying his wrist watch.

"Dhruv called me asking for dinner tonight. Aditi and Reyaan are coming as well." Aayansh informed.

"Okay, at what time I had to be there?"

"I'll pick you up at 7. Do you want to come back home or we can go their directly?" Aayansh asked, taking his wallet and walking to the mirror to comb his hair.

"We can go directly but I'll come on my own. You don't have to pick me up." She said, standing behind him as he combed his hair.

Aayansh turned around after keeping the comb on the vanity.

"I'll drop you as well." He nodded, assuring his own sentence.

"But-

"Are you being that comfortable with your bodyguards?" He raised his eyebrows at her, who squinted her eyes being offended.

"I was just saying you to not make changes in your schedule just because of me." She explained.

"No arguments, Tulip. I'll drop you and pick you up as well. Now come, you're getting late for office, aren't you?" Aadhya let out a sigh in defeat and nodded at him, before following him out of the room.

°°°°°°°

"So let's talk about the actual reason, why I called you guys for dinner." Kirti looked at everyone present in the living room, after dinner.

"My designs have been selected to be represented at Paris Fashion week." Kirti exclaimed happily and looked at everyone present in front of her.

"I thought you were going to announce your pregnancy." Aditi pouted a little after all of them congratulated her.

"Sab kuch sath me krna hai in Dono ko" Reyaan muttered under his breath.

(They want to do everything together.)

"Typical best friend behavior." Dhruv added further in his agreement, who was sitting between Reyaan and Aayansh on the couch.

"When is the fashion show?" Aditi asked curiously.

"After a month." Hearing Kirti's words, Aditi looked at Reyaan.

"No, don't even think about it." Reyaan warned making her look at him with pleading eyes.