Boxing Championship

Several weeks had passed since Johan registered himself for the middle school boxing championship.

During this time, Johan spent his days honing his boxing skills which had become rusty due to his greater focus on Taekwondo and Capoeira rather than Boxing or Karate.

Johan had the ability to copy martial arts, which he had learned online from the world's best athletes, and he was using it to its fullest extent, getting stronger every day.

Currently, Johan was capable of using multiple martial arts, but he had only mastered three of them.

The first martial art that Johan had ever learned was Taekwondo, and he was very proficient in it.

The second was Capoeira, and the third was Judo.

Johan had mastered three martial arts, but he knew several more, such as Kyokushin karate, Hapkido, boxing, and MMA.

These were all the skills he had at his disposal for now, and he was currently preparing for an upcoming boxing championship.

Johan was in his room, unleashing a barrage of punches on his punching bag.

He hit it with all his might, using his Kyokushin karate straight punch to tear down the bag completely.

"I am ready now," Johan thought, feeling pumped up for his fight. He put on his gym clothes and took his boxing gloves.

Johan walked out of his room towards the exit, but his mother was also there and heard him walking. "Johan, are you going to school?" she asked.

"Yes, mom."

"Okay, son, have a good day."

"You too." Johan smiled at his mom before leaving the house and heading to the school, where he was going to fight Zack Lee in the grand finale.

When he arrived at the school, Johan met up with his coach who asked, "Johan, where were you? Zack is waiting for you in the ring."

"Sorry, I'm late."

"It's fine, but hurry now."

"Okay," Johan said as he took off his sweatshirt and handed it to his coach. Then, he put on his boxing gloves.

"Take me to the ring," Johan said, clashing his gloves together. He walked up to the ring with his coach.

Zack looked at Johan and said, "You finally decided to show up, huh? I thought you ran away."

"Don't be silly, Zack. Why would a predator run from its prey?" Johan replied as he stepped into the boxing ring and stood in his corner, facing Zack.

"Don't think I will go easy on you just because we are friends," Zack said, giving a faint smile to Johan.

Johan smirked and replied, "I'm not planning to hold back either."

Both Zack and Johan were ready to fight, and soon the bell rang, officially starting the match. They fought like proper boxers, and Johan wasn't playing around with Zack like he did with others.

Both of them were exchanging blow after blow, and it was almost the end of the first round. Both Zack and Johan were on equal terms.

"You have gotten better," Zack said.

"I didn't know you were this good despite being out of practice," Johan replied.

"I am just built different, I guess."

"You may be more talented than me, but I have worked so hard for this!" Zack said with fire in his eyes. Johan smiled at his foolishness because in the world they lived in, hard work could never surpass talent. It was a harsh truth, but it was undeniably correct.