New talents

Johan reunited with his childhood friends, but he couldn't stay with them for long as he is a busy man.

Johan came back to his place and was currently doing some work as he had to interview some people for his talent agency. He had to read all of their resumes, but he absolutely hates it. If they have talent, what's the point in writing it down?

"Fuck this! I will burn this place," Johan slammed his head into his desk while cursing the paperwork. "Why do others have fun things like clubs and casinos, and I got this shit!"

"I hate you, four eyes!" Johan shouted out while cursing. Hearing him cursing, Mizu walked up to him and asked, "What's happening to you?"

"I am sick of this damn paperwork," Johan said, getting up from his place and walking away. "Where is this audition taking place?"

"In the auditorium, obviously," Mizu replied. But Johan gave her a dumb face and sarcastically said, "Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you very much."

"If you act like that, then no wonder you have no friends," Mizu said under her breath. Johan gave her a death glare and walked away.

Johan left his office and went to the auditorium where the interviews for singers were going on. When Johan reached the place, a song was already being played that he quite liked.

"This is good," Johan thought to himself.

He forgot about the work and smiled while vibing to the music. He walked up to the music director and asked, "Who's this guy? He's good."

"Welcome, President," the director welcomed Johan and said, "It's a kid named Vin Jin from Jae Won Highschool."

"Vin Jin? He's good," Johan said with a smile. "He is accepted into Cipher Entertainment."

"Are you sure, sir?" the music director asked, and Johan nodded while smiling. "There aren't many people with such talent."

"Was he the last or are there more left?" Johan asked, and the director said, "There are, but this Vin kid is the best out of them all. There is no point in wasting time now that you have accepted him."

"Alright, I will leave it to you," Johan said, and he left the music auditions and went to other departments where other auditions were going on.

While Johan was about to leave the music department, he saw a familiar face sitting in the waiting room.

"Duke?" Johan thought to himself while looking at the person sitting in the waiting room. But he was soon called out by Mizu, who was following him.

"Mr., you have somewhere to be right now, and you are just roaming around like a free bull," Mizu said while fuming. She distracted Johan from looking at Duke, and he left the place with her.

"Where are you taking me anyway?" Johan asked, and Mizu replied, "The music department isn't the only one having interviews today."

"Wait...there are more?" Johan asked with a surprised expression, and Mizu grinned mischievously. "Well, you are in a tight spot today," she said, dragging Johan with her to the other interviews.

"You set up everything, didn't you? Why did you have to schedule everything on the same day? Especially when I don't want to work," Johan complained, glaring at Mizu.

"Stop being a bitch now, man up and work," Mizu said, tapping his shoulder and dragging him to the other interviews. "I absolutely hate you, y'know."

Just like that, Mizu dragged Johan with her while he had a tired face, and he said to himself mentally, "Only if we weren't friends."