Big deal

After losing to Gun in a one-on-one fight, Johan had no reason to stay in Gangbuk.

Johan was never interested in K House in the first place. The only reason he bothered to come to Gangbuk was to fight Gun for his own plans.

But Johan didn't just leave Gangbuk like nothing happened; he took every single penny from the K House crew and left.

Jin Jang must be rolling on the floor right now, but Johan doesn't care about him. Currently, Johan has a new plan.

Johan is going to fight all the crew heads to see how strong he is against them.

Gun defeated him in a fluke after getting serious, so Johan wants to evaluate how strong he is compared to the crew heads.

He knows that he is stronger than the crew heads, but how strong? Can he defeat the crew heads without any difficulty like Gun can?

To find those answers, Johan had to fight the other crewheads such as Jake Kim of Big Deal and Olly Wang of Hostel. Then there were Warren Chae from Hostel B and Jerry Kwon, who were just as strong as a crew head despite not being one himself.

Johan's first opponents were Jake Kim and Jerry Kwon since Johan was near Gangseo in the first place.

"This must be the Big Deal street," Johan said to himself while standing in the middle of the most iconic place in all of Gangseo, The Street of Big Deal.

Johan walked down the street, looking for Big Deal, which should be easy to recognize by their unique long coats. Yet, Johan couldn't find a trace of Big Deal, which made him frustrated, and he decided to eat something first.

Johan walked into a soup shop and said to the girl in the shop, "One soup for me, please."

"One soup coming right up," the girl said from behind the counter, and Johan walked away and sat on an empty place.

Johan looked around, and the shop was almost empty. Soon he got his soup, but Johan asked, "Is this the off-season?"

Johan asked, and the shop girl gave a small nod. She was about to leave, but Johan asked, "Do you work for Big Deal?"

Hearing this, the girl turned back and smiled at him. "We don't work for them. Big Deal works for us."

"What?" Johan asked, and the girl smiled and said, "They protect this street and people here."

"Really? I would like to meet Big Deal then. Can you help me with that?"

Johan asked with a smile, and the girl was unsure. She said, "Sorry, sir. I can't help you with that. Jake doesn't meet everyone nowadays; he is very busy."

"No problem, but can you at least tell me where I can find other members of Big Deal?"

"You will see them walking down the street once in a while. That's all I can tell you," the girl said.

Johan smiled at her, thanked her, and left a tip before he left the shop.

Johan got out of the shop and he was now filled with energy to find Big Deal. He finally spotted two members of Big Deal - not just any members, but two executives of Big Deal, Jason and Brad. Jason and Brad were walking down the street to check up on the girls when they saw a man walking straight towards them.

"Do you know him?"

"Why is he walking towards us?" Jason and Brad wondered as Johan walked up to them, saying "Are you from Big Deal?"

Jason and Brad narrowed their eyes, but Johan noticed the Big Deal logo on their coats and gained a smirk. "I finally found you," he said.

"What do you mean?" Jason couldn't even finish what he was saying before he was slammed into the ground by Johan with an axe kick to the head.