VS Gun

After leaving the hospital, Gun was looking for Johan and ended up reaching the old base of K House.

This base was the place from where Jin Jang used to operate all of their businesses and manage the crew.

Currently, K House was under Johan's control, so by default, the base belonged to Johan now.

"This must be the place," Gun said to himself while smoking his cigarette and standing at the entrance of the K House base.

Gun simply entered the building without asking anyone, like the badass he is.

Without looking anywhere else, Gun went straight to the place where Johan was.

Gun arrived at the room where Jin Jang used to lead the crew and saw someone sitting on a chair.

"You must be Gun Park. I heard quite a lot about you in prison," Johan said, glancing at Gun and getting up from the chair to stand right in front of him.

"And you must be the wannabe Gun," Gun replied, blowing smoke at Johan's face. Johan asked, "What brings you here?"

"Are you trying to be a smartass here?" Gun said, slightly pissed off. Johan gave him an innocent face and said, "Really, Mr. Gun, I don't know what I did wrong?"

"Motherfucker! Don't give me that face!" Gun said, punching Johan in the face. However, Johan also retaliated with a right hook to Gun's face.

"You think you can just beat up anyone you want and mess up my game? I can't allow you to endanger the existence of the four major crews," Gun said, throwing Johan away with Aikido, but Johan copied him in mid-air.

Johan landed back on his feet and threw Gun away using Gun's own technique. "You think I care about your plotting and bullshit?" Johan asked.

"That's my move? Did he just copy me?" Gun wondered to himself for a second. But then he said to himself, "It can't be. There is no one with that talent."

Gun landed on the ground with his feet, and Johan said, "Hey, Gun Park, let's fight." Johan's facial expressions changed, indicating that his nature had significantly changed in prison.

After continuous fighting for months, anyone could be influenced by the joy and thrill of fighting.

That's what Johan was feeling right now: the thrill of an actual fight.

Johan got ready to fight Gun, taking his orthodox boxing stance, and Gun just stood there, asking, "A boxer?"

"Maybe," Johan answered, throwing a hook at Gun.

But Gun caught his hand and flipped him once again using Aikido. Johan grabbed Gun's hand and put him in an armbar.

Johan latched himself onto Gun's arm, using his strength to break Gun's joints. At first, Gun didn't feel anything, but soon he realized that he shouldn't hold back anymore.

"Now you're annoying me," Gun said, shaking his hand, but Johan didn't let go. Then Gun used his other hand and punched Johan in the liver.

Johan gasped, and his grip weakened, allowing Gun to grab hold of him and kick him in the chin.

Johan flew up in the air, but not for long because Gun was waiting to end this fight.

Gun saw Johan falling down and rushed at him with a flying knee, sending Johan flying across the room. Johan slammed into the wall, and the impact broke the wall behind him.

Gun was surprised that Johan could push him this far to go serious on him, but then he started smiling.

"It's been a while since I felt this. This joy hasn't been the same since Goo," Gun said, remembering his last fight with Goo, and that he hadn't fought anyone strong since then.