The king of Busan

Johan has finally defeated a king from the first generation and proved himself to be stronger than a king of the first generation.

Currently, Johan was on his way to the airport as he didn't have much time to waste and had to leave for Busan immediately.

After Incheon, it was Busan's turn to be taken over by Workers to expand their operations.

The city of Busan has major international seaports that will allow Workers to transport goods through the sea ways.

Johan being the impatient man he is didn't waste much time after defeating the king of Incheon and moved on to Busan.

Johan was already at the airport where his helicopter was waiting for him to take off, but before that, he had to report to Eugene.

It was necessary as Eugene would prepare all the other things once Johan lands in Busan.

It would take Johan a few hours to land in Busan, which would be enough time for Eugene to set up everything there.

Johan stood near his chopper and dialed Eugene's contact, and soon enough, Eugene picked up the phone and greeted him with, "Hello, Mr. Seong."

"Hey, Chairman," Johan also greeted, and Eugene guessed, "I am assuming everything went smoothly, and Incheon is now under Workers?"

"You are absolutely correct. I have sent Minjoon Kang along with his crew to the first and second affiliates," Johan said, and Eugene grinned and said, "A king from the first generation will make a nice bodyguard."

"Surely he will," Johan said, and both he and Eugene shared a laugh before Eugene asked, "I am guessing you are heading to Busan now?"

"You are right once again. I am heading to Busan. I want you to call our men in Busan to meet me as soon as I get there," Johan said, and Eugene said, "Mr. Seong, you don't have to rush things."

"Don't teach me, Chairman. I do my job with perfection," Johan said, and Eugene remained silent before saying, "Alright, Mr. Seong, I will give a message to our men in Busan."

"Also, Eugene, send a word about the fall of Minjoon Kang to the King of Busan as well," Johan said, and Eugene thought about it. He grinned and said, "You want to make him come out of hiding by it, don't you?"

"Yeah, or it will be troublesome to search for the King of Busan," Johan said, and Eugene nodded. "Alright, I will spread the word about it too."

"Alright, Eugene, I will leave the rest to you and head straight to Busan now," Johan said, and he was about to hang up, but Eugene spoke. "Mr. Seong, I forgot to mention that there is someone waiting for you patiently in Seoul."

"Who?" Johan asked, and Eugene said, "You will have to check that out yourself. Who knows? You might feel delighted."

"Sure, I will drop by when I am back," Johan said, and Eugene said before hanging up, "Take care, Mr. Seong. Be careful."

With that, Johan hung up and turned to the members of Workers who had helped him out in Incheon.

All the members were bowing down, and Johan also bowed down with a smile to show respect to his subordinates.

Respect is an important thing in their business line.

"Everyone, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart," Johan thanked them all, but they all had their straight faces as Johan was their superior, and they said, "It's our duty to assist you, Sir," "Yes, President!" "It was nothing at all, Sir," "We are glad to be useful to you, President!" Everyone thanked each other before Johan boarded his chopper, and he flew while waving his hand.