Old Friends

After getting rid of the scammer company, Johan had to re-establish Cipher Entertainment in Seoul once again since the scammers had ruined it.

However, it was quite easy for him to do with the help of The Fourth Affiliate's influence over the internet. The scammers were exposed, and Cipher Entertainment opened once again as a new talent agency in the city of Seoul.

Johan was currently in the city of Seoul and planned to stay there for a while. Until Cipher Entertainment is back at its former glory, he will have to work hard himself.

Incheon may be their main headquarters, but Seoul is the face of Cipher Entertainment, while Incheon is the brain and Busan is the body. In this world where Johan lives, the face is more important than anything else.

Leaving that aside, Johan was working in Seoul, but it wasn't the only thing he would do. Since he was back in Seoul, why not visit his old home? It had been a while since he had been there. The last time Johan left his home was when he was with that preacher, and since then, it had been more than two years.

Johan was staying at the new office of Cipher Entertainment in Gangnam and was getting ready to go somewhere by himself.

He was in his room wearing his tie on his shirt, looking at himself in the mirror, and smiling. "Good as always," he thought to himself. But soon, Johan turned his gaze towards a photo frame on his table that had three young kids in it: Johan, Mira, and Zack Lee when they were kids.

That photo was one of the few things that Johan had from his childhood that he had with him till this day. "Um," Johan kept looking at the photo, held the frame in his hands, and remembered about the old times. He smiled to himself, saying, "Good ol' time."

Johan then put the frame back in its place and was about to leave his room when his secretary, Mizu, walked in. She asked, "Showered? Completely dressed as well, are we going somewhere?"

"You guessed it right. You are smart," Johan said to her with a smile. Mizu asked, "Where? You should have told me beforehand."

"Not we, but only I am going out today," Johan said. "If you want to go somewhere, you can go, but not with me."

"So, you even know the way around here?" Mizu asked him, not knowing that Johan grew up in Seoul. Johan smiled and left the place without replying to her.

Johan left the room and walked out of the building. He went to where his old house or his mom's salon was.

Johan stood in front of his old house and felt nostalgic as he slowly walked into the house.

"I'm home," Johan said while walking into the place through the open door. But he received no response since there was no one in the house.

Meanwhile, when Johan had just walked into his old house, someone had seen him "breaking" into the house. That someone was none other than Mira Kim and Zack Lee.

The duo of Zack Lee and Mira Kim stood outside of Johan's house, and Mira said, "Zack, did you see that?"

"Yes, Mira, even the door is open," Zack replied, and Mira nodded. Zack said, "Mira, hide behind me, I will save you."

"Zack, we should call the police," Mira said, but Zack replied, "It will take time for the police to arrive here, and the thief can run away till then."

"What do we do then, Zack?" Mira asked, and Zack hid her behind him and said, "You stay here, I am going in."

"Zack, don't," Mira said, but Zack looked at her with a serious face and said, "Mira, I am going in, and if I don't come back or you hear something, just run away, don't try to help me."