Secret Friends

Jake Kim was lying unconscious on the floor, along with Big Deal, while Johan Seong was standing over all of them. Johan had no remorse whatsoever on his face about what happened there. If anything, Johan was disappointed in his senior. He had expected Jake to be strong enough to make him get serious, but in the end, Jake proved to be a disappointment to Johan.

"Blood of the dragon, huh? That's bullshit," Johan said while looking at unconscious Jake. "Talent surpasses even genetics."

"I wonder if any crew head could give me as much joy as Gun did," Johan said to himself while standing in the Big Deal base. Johan soon caught his breath and was about to leave the place when he heard some footsteps and a voice saying, "This looks like a crime scene to me."

"Who's that?" Johan questioned, and he turned around to see a blonde man in an all-black suit and sunglasses standing there with a goofy smile on his face.

"What the?" Johan was surprised to see the blonde man in that place, and Goo looked interested in Johan. With a huge smile on his face, Goo asked, "Did you do this, man?" Johan nodded and said, "It was disappointing, to be honest with you."

"Man, that's so cool!" Goo said delightedly, extending his hand towards Johan. "Myself Joongoo Kim, would you like to be my secret friend?"

"Goo Kim?" Johan acted confused, pretending not to know who Goo was. Then Goo asked him, "Hey, are you the one who fought Gun a few days ago by any chance?"

"How do you know?" Johan acted surprised, and Goo's smile grew even bigger. He held Johan's both hands and said, "Man, you gotta be my friend now. I am not taking no for an answer. I can make you super rich if you accept my friendship."

Johan was confused about one thing in particular. Why was Goo there? Gun is the one in charge of four major crews, but why was Goo there? That was something Johan couldn't wrap his head around, so he outright asked Goo, "Why are you here? Where's Gun?"

Goo gave an annoyed look and said, "Why do you ask about him? I am cooler than him. I am here on Gun's behalf. He couldn't come here to collect the money himself."

"Is that why you're wearing his clothes and sunglasses?" Johan asked, and Goo laughed and tapped Johan's shoulder. "I just took his clothes to make him mad."

"That does sound like you," Johan thought to himself while Goo was laughing. Goo then asked, "What do you say? Would you like to be my secret friend?"

"What will I have to do for that?" Johan asked seriously, and Goo took his hand, and they both shook hands. Goo said, "I will let you know what you have to do. Anyway, friend, what's your name?"

Johan introduced himself, "I am Johan, Johan Seong."

"Johan Seong? I did hear about you from Gun, but he didn't know your name," Goo said, placing his hand across Johan's shoulder. "It's good that I came here myself, or Gun would have taken you on his team."

"What team?" Johan asked, and Goo laughed while saying, "It's nothing. We are just looking for someone to replace us."

"Hey, Johan, let's go somewhere and enjoy the day," Goo said, walking with Johan, and Goo took him with him for the day.

Johan wasn't stupid enough to fight Goo here because unlike Gun, Goo would actually kill him if he got angry.

Angering Goo meant instant death, and Johan didn't want to die so young. Plus, being Goo's secret friend wasn't bad at all.

Goo took Johan with him, and Johan got into Goo's Rolls Royce. Johan asked, "Where are we going?"

"Don't worry, we're going to enjoy ourselves," Goo said as he started the car and drove. But then Johan said, "Aren't you underage?"