K house

Johan decided to go to Gangbuk to get the real game started. His first goal was to take part in the four major crews' programs.

The current four major crews are Big Deal, led by Jake Kim; Hostel, led by Olly Wang; Workers, led by multiple presidents; and K House, led by Jin Jang.

Even without Johan, the K House crew managed to be part of the four major crews because of Jin Jang's intel alone. Gun only cares about money, and Jin Jang is giving him a lot of it.

But have you heard the saying that you can change your destiny but not your fate?

This was the same scenario for K House, where Johan Seong was meant to disband them. But this time, it's a bit later than originally planned. However, who cares? It's happening now.

Just like that, Johan reached Gangbuk and was wandering the streets, wondering where to find K House.

"Where do I find K House now?" he muttered to himself.

Johan was bored of looking for Jin Jang at this point and was thinking of getting himself a room to rest. But then he saw a dark alley and decided to give it one last try. He walked into the alley.

Once Johan was there, he saw some shady-looking dudes looking down at him.

"Who are you, punk?" one of them asked, but Johan didn't reply. Instead, he beat them all up pretty badly.

Once Johan was done beating them up, he turned to them and asked, "Do you guys know anything about K House?"

"No! We're just some high schoolers," one of them said while crying. Johan looked disappointed and left without saying a word.

"Fuck it. Where can I find K House? I'm losing my cool at this point," Johan muttered to himself.

"Should I beat up every delinquent here and ask them about K House? Man, I'm so damn smart. Let's do just that," Johan thought to himself with a mad grin.

He implemented his plan of beating up everyone in sight without remorse just to get to K House, and it worked.

The whole K House was in chaos. Everyone was enraged, even the cool-headed Jin Jang was pissed.

Most of their members were beaten up, and some were even admitted to the hospital. It was all done by one man.

"Who beat up all of our boys?" Jin Jang wasn't happy at all about it, and one of the members said, "Boss, it was just one guy."

"Who? Where is he? I might get a body on me today!" Jin Jang said. Then one of the members said, "Boss, we already got him."

"Get him to me. I will deal with him myself," Jin Jang unknowingly just gave his own death warrant in a sense.

Johan walked up to him and said, "So you are Jin Jang? Leader of K house, one of the big four."

"That's me, but who are you, punk?"

"Punk? That's not the way to call your boss formally, is it?" Johan said with a mischievous grin on his face. Jin Jang said, "What do you want? Why did you beat up our boys?"

"I will tell you that, but I believe in actions more than words," Johan said before he hit Jin Jang with a front kick, and Jin Jang gasped for air while flying away.

"Boys, get him!" Jin Jang ordered, and the members of K House jumped at Johan. Johan just smirked before getting into his Kyokushin karate stance.

"Bring it on!" Johan said, and he fought with all the members of K House. In just a few minutes, the whole K House crew was lying on the ground.

Even Jin Jang was on the ground at Johan's feet, and Johan said, "Listen, dude, You aren't the leader of K house anymore, I am and you all will be working for me."

Johan declared, and Jin Jang was gritting his teeth. But then Johan looked at him and said, "Jin Jang, if you want to kill me, then come at me whenever you want. But when you're not trying to kill me, work with honesty, or-"

"Or what?" Jin Jang yelled out, but then Johan pulled out his Glock, and Jin Jang yelled, "You think I'm scared of you?"

Jin Jang was cut off in the middle of his sentence by Johan, who grabbed him by the face and slammed him into the ground. The impact even broke the floor below them, and Jin Jang was bleeding heavily from his head.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jin Jang screamed, but Johan didn't hit him again and gave him a cold, emotionless look.

"I don't like traitorous bastards. If you want to kill me, then I will fight you anytime, any day, anywhere you want."

Jin Jang was crying because it was the first time he felt death so close. Johan seemed like a death god to him.

Crying Jin Jang just agreed to work for Johan and Johan said"Go get yourself healed and once you are healthy we will discuss about business and make sure to tell your father about me"

"Gun park, We will be meeting very soon then"

Johan said before he left the place while all the members of K house were taken to hospital.

Jin Jang had been admitted to the hospital, and he had called Gun Park to come visit him.

Gun stood next to him with no emotion or remorse whatsoever, and when Jin Jang pleaded for his help, Gun didn't do anything.

Instead, he just lit up another cigarette and said, "You're the leader of a crew. Find a solution to your problem yourself."

"But we aren't capable of handling him. He's just as strong as you!" Jin Jang replied, surprising Gun. Gun's facial expression changed, and he punched Jin Jang in the face.

"Mr. Gun?"

Jin Jang cried while Gun looked angry, with his veins popping up. "You think there's someone equal to Gun Park? There's only one Gun!"

"Take me to that fake Gun," Gun said, genuinely pissed off that Jin Jang compared someone to him.

Gun wasn't letting it slide, He was gonna prove once again that Gun park is only one man.

And that is HIM.